Thread: SD Quality on Humax 2000

Thanks

SD Quality on Humax 2000

Hiya

I have the above receiver but am a little concerned about the SD quality

I watch ART sports and I know it is not the best but, when I went to the pub yesterday, the quality of ART sports was a damn site better than mine.

You could argue that there plasma is better than mine, but, Sky Sports football is fine and i am fairly happy so i really think that the Humax is doing something to the picture

Anyway to improve it or am i lumbered

Thx

Paul

Thanks
    Hi,
    I recently bought the Humax 2000 which I run through a Infocus projector with a 2.5 meter wide screen. I am totally amazed by the image quality both HD and SD. However I do find this varies greatly between programmes especially live outside broadcasts ie footy, depending on the ground and their camera setup I suppose. In otherwords the Humax image quality is better than most broadcasts!!

Thanks
    I agree with madrog. I watch via projector and I find its the poor quality of some of the programmes that affects the image. Try changing humax output setting. 720p suits my system better than 1080i.

Thanks
    That is my way, too: If I watch a SD-channel, I switch the output-format to 576.