Thread: how do you?

V.I.P
    Thanks

how do you?

hi guy's i'm very new to tm1500 so please can any body help me to reset the keys...the recevier i had befor thare was option in menu to resat the data and when you highlighted and ok it it would resat the keys.but can you do the same in tm1500?if so how?thank you...

Thanks

Hi M8

As far as I know you cannot reset the keys in the TM 1500, however you could install a softcam key which includes all known keys, and is dated 06.08.2006, the only place I know where to get it is on the very well known Technomate site. I hope that this is of some help to you.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    Hi M8

As far as I know you cannot reset the keys in the TM 1500, however you could install a softcam key which includes all known keys, and is dated 06.08.2006, the only place I know where to get it is on the very well known Technomate site. I hope that this is of some help to you.
    thanks Aldo m8 you know in mvision you could reset the keys but with "tm' i'm new and i put some wrong keys with romote but i can't remember wher and when i download sofcam that dosn't change any keys atall......

Thanks

Hi M8

You could try and join the alsat forum and you will get all the info that you require for your Technomate 1500, just do a google for alsat.