Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL on TV 06/07

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirkus View Post
    LOL, Wait until Favre retires at the end of the season; then you'll be everyones whipping boys - you're not even rebuilding. At least the niners are showing signs of possibly returning to the sort of team they were in the late 80s and nineties. Go put some more cheese on your head!
    Well, after a few #1 picks no wonder Niners have at least a shot at being rejuveniled Maybe you have to get absolutely terrible first to turn things over

Thanks
    LOL, Wait until Favre retires at the end of the season; then you'll be everyones whipping boys - you're not even rebuilding. At least the niners are showing signs of possibly returning to the sort of team they were in the late 80s and nineties.
    I don't think Favre will retire, he will play another season. Ant for the 49ers we will allways be good enough..
    Go put some more cheese on your head!
    Cheese goes into mouth, silly!

Thanks
    This week's METV games suck ! I am praying for the Falcons though ! The Eagles must win back what they lost at home to Giants. Though call !

Thanks
    week 15 on METV

Jets @ Vikings (19.00 cet)
    Broncos @ Cardinals (22.15 cet)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cardshark View Post

Cheese goes into mouth, silly!
    And you call yourself a Packers fan?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alejato View Post
    week 15 on METV

Jets @ Vikings (19.00 cet)
    Broncos @ Cardinals (22.15 cet)

WOAH
    J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

PLAYOFFS BABY!

fox SPORTS has eagles-giants for those with 16e, like me

Thanks
    And you call yourself a Packers fan?
    Yeah, there are a few things about the Packers I never embranced, wearing a cheesehead is one of them! If I ever make it to Lambeau, though, I will probably do it, though...

Thanks

Icon14 jets for superbowl this year!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!....can't wait till sunday....sorry Hoz....its do or die for the jets and i for one will be on edge of my seat

Thanks

fox SPORTS has eagles-giants for those with 16e, like me
    Are you sure? foxsportsme web site lists Washington Redskins v New Orleans Saints, which is in fact a 1PM ET game. Eagles-Giants is a 4:15PM ET game and they do not usually show it (although only on Thanksgiving day they showed the double header with the cbs game)....

Thanks
    Quicktip before game time. sopcast.org is streaming nfl network right now. Just getting ready to show 49ers at Seahawks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tintoria1 View Post
    Are you sure? foxsportsme web site lists Washington Redskins v New Orleans Saints, which is in fact a 1PM ET game. Eagles-Giants is a 4:15PM ET game and they do not usually show it (although only on Thanksgiving day they showed the double header with the cbs game)....

on fox sportsme i watched the giants-panthares last sunday followed by niners-packers. yes, the early game wasnt announced, they did provide a list of the games fox channels were covering and skins-saints was one of them.
    They announced that all fox stations would show eagles-giants next sunday. i'm assuming it'll be on foxsportsme cos they had a double-header last week. so fingers crossed.
    Last edited by scrappydoo; 15-12-2006 at 05:52 PM.

Thanks
    Did you see those Niners rip the defending NFC champs apart? Maybe there is a faint playoff glimmer...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappydoo View Post
    on fox sportsme i watched the giants-panthares last sunday followed by niners-packers. yes, the early game wasnt announced, they did provide a list of the games fox channels were covering and skins-saints was one of them.
    They announced that all fox stations would show eagles-giants next sunday. i'm assuming it'll be on foxsportsme cos they had a double-header last week. so fingers crossed.
    Wow, I didn't know that. I will try for sure because that would be my only chance to watch this great game other than on stream....which of course doesn't even come close as quality.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tintoria1 View Post
    Wow, I didn't know that. I will try for sure because that would be my only chance to watch this great game other than on stream....which of course doesn't even come close as quality.
    Yes, i wish i could pick this channel up too, but a 1m dish in North England just wont do :(

Thanks
    Waov ! The crowd is back and it's almost playoff time.
    @ictdirector --> go and get yourself a 2m dish , for the sake of the 49ers pal!
    ade and the rest of the crowd ..I wish you all make playoffs, but the eagles are already in playoffs. Think I'm crazy ? No. Look . Every game from now on the Eagles have to win..or get eliminated. it's 16E night....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hozcanhan View Post
    Waov ! The crowd is back and it's almost playoff time.
    @ictdirector --> go and get yourself a 2m dish , for the sake of the 49ers pal!
    ade and the rest of the crowd ..I wish you all make playoffs, but the eagles are already in playoffs. Think I'm crazy ? No. Look . Every game from now on the Eagles have to win..or get eliminated. it's 16E night....
    a 2m dish would be gr8, but i don't think the neighbours would approve! I wish i could get 16E though, just tried again and no luck.

Looks like its METV for me, I quite like the Jets - so i'm cheering them on.

Like you Hoz, my team need to win their last 2 games and i think they might just take the division from Seattle If you don't beat the Giants then you're in real trouble mate...

Thanks
    On which channels nfl today? I have 19° and 13°.
    Thank you!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo2000 View Post
    On which channels nfl today? I have 19° and 13°.
    Thank you!
    Sorry m8, on 15w and 16e today

Thanks

jets win...

wow...edge of my seat...jets come that much closer...chicago looked like a cool game also...Hoz...go eagles buddy...can you imagine us both green and white in the superbowl!!! ...and dirkus ...thanks for the jets support...theyyyrrreee great!.....road to superbowl looks like a heart attack waiting to happen for so many teams!!.ade

Thanks
    yes ade, i really enjoyed your game. Not to mention that the 49ers are sneaking into playoff contention. I really believe this is the most open season for years.. Oh and congratulations to Brett Favre on breaking Marinos completions record. A truely gr8 QB.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast