Thread: relook 200 mutant

Thanks

relook 200 mutant

hey are these machines anygood and do they act the same as a dreambox ie: caedsharing

Thanks
    yes it is , i have mutan200s & it works better than DBox in c/s

actually one more pretty thing , that Relook signal tuner quiality is superb

beats any other linux stb tuner , trust me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by diddydexter View Post
    hey are these machines anygood and do they act the same as a dreambox ie: caedsharing

yes they are good and yes they are good for cs too. i know of many old satpimps members who can vouch for that. i have never gone down that road. but on weeks like we're having this week what with satpimps closing including its lovely filez, tps going, D+ being black for longer than usual and the cricket being on and ppl talking about it all the damn time, i wish i could do some card sharing.

bloody sport.

long live pr0n.

werd,
    netjunkie

Thanks
    Best thing i bought, Enigma image for the mutant has just been released which has expanded the possibilitys with other functions, Hardware is very good, the tunner is very solid but is even better with Enigma software, Cs works a treat naturally its a subject thats hard to discuss, Im upgrading to the 400s receiver shortly mis not having a Cam slot on the mutant.

Thanks
    great reply's from you all looks like the mutant is for me is there a problem driving a diseqc motor and does it support usuals as i cant find any info on the box please can someone shed some light

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by diddydexter View Post
    great reply's from you all looks like the mutant is for me is there a problem driving a diseqc motor and does it support usuals as i cant find any info on the box please can someone shed some light
    yes it supports USALS motorized system