Thread: Can Fury fight Ukraine's Oleksandr Usyk

Verified Registered User
    Thanks

Can Fury fight Ukraine's Oleksandr Usyk

Obviously, the fight people want to see. But in these times Usyk is a hero of the Ukraine, and the Russians would jump on it if he lost. Would the Ukrainians risk it? Complicated!

Thanks
    Don't even see why you are linking it to the war to be honest.

Usk should beat him as long as he goes the boxing route , you cannot knock out someone that does not have a brain SORRY

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    So you can knock out someone who does have a brain? Don't understand. Who are you saying has a brain and can be knocked out?

Thanks
    In short USYK will Destroy Fury its the one big retirement Saudi Money Payday that Fury has waited all his life to get his hands on .

Oleksandr Usyk BEAT UK's Best Boxer AJ Not once but Twice , nobody in their right mind would give Fury any sort of hope
    ,its two boxers in such very different Skill levels , Oleksandr Usyk looked to me like he has trimmed up a lot since we last saw him and all the embarrassing bad mouthing in the world simply can not save Fury from the mega a$$ whipping he is about to receive , Fury is not stoopid he is clearly in it for the money ...honestly how hard can it be to K'O a big fat statue that has long lost his edge and punching power ?

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    I disagree.

There's an old saying in boxing "A good bigun will always beat a good littleun"

Time will tell (assuming they get the fight on) which of us is right.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thom View Post
    I disagree.

There's an old saying in boxing "A good bigun will always beat a good littleun"

Time will tell (assuming they get the fight on) which of us is right.
    The problem there in this line ("A good bigun will always beat a good littleun")
    He aint that good , just too big for most too handle bullies and holds as we seen the weekend , and reason i say he cannot be knocked out i remember him waking from the dead in the wilder fight and ive never seen that before .

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    The Usyk fight will be the absolute opposite of the Wilder fights for Fury.

Usyk cannot hurt, knock down or knock out Fury but he is a very good boxer. It will be hit and run for Usyk. Fury has to use his size and strength to bully Usyk, which is what AJ did not do for some strange reason.

I hope Fury wins, I like him and he deserves a lot of credit for what he has done in his career. He has a different opinion every week, sometimes every day but he is the best around in his era.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    AJ was/is a chump though.

Usyk gets my respect, he was never a native heavy weight. His neandertal skull/chin can takes some beating. A perfect haymaker from either boxer will result in them winning.

If i was a gambling man i would say Fury will beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney View Post
    In short USYK will Destroy Fury its the one big retirement Saudi Money Payday that Fury has waited all his life to get his hands on.

Oleksandr Usyk BEAT UK's Best Boxer AJ Not once but Twice , nobody in their right mind would give Fury any sort of hope
    ,its two boxers in such very different Skill levels , Oleksandr Usyk looked to me like he has trimmed up a lot since we last saw him and all the embarrassing bad mouthing in the world simply can not save Fury from the mega a$$ whipping he is about to receive , Fury is not stoopid he is clearly in it for the money ...honestly how hard can it be to K'O a big fat statue that has long lost his edge and punching power ?

Thanks
    I don't think there is anyone that can knock out fury at this moment in the heavy weight division.

Fury 100% can knock anyone out providing he can make contact.

Fury has to be out thought, out boxed and kept the hell away from

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    I'm hearing Usyk vs Fury (Undisputed fight) could be announced around the Jake Paul vs Tommy TNT Fury fight, which is taking place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Sunday Feb 26th) Will be PPV (ESPN+/BT)

Usky vs Fury date is April 29th (So you have Joshua 1st April, Joyce April 15th and Fury April 29th) busy entertaining month I think u would agree.

I shouldn't say this but I heard Oleksandr Usyk will get $60 Million to $80 Million and Tyson Fury will earn $80 Million to $100 Million (Of course with 1 or 2 big sponsors, the total earnings could be way bigger)

Yes, Usyk has the belts but Fury is the a-side.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Joshua fighting on april fools day. ironic

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 3tv View Post
    Joshua fighting on april fools day. ironic
    Massive step down for AJ.

Fight won't be PPV (But they did restructure the price plan) Probably has something to do with the date April 1st (Basically calling you lot Fools)
    Fighting at the 20k capacity O2 Arena, London
    No belts.
    Hasn't sold out yet - still tons of tickets available.

Looked like he didn't want to be at the press conference, I suspect he's fed up with boxing a bit. Funny because Hearn said AJ doesn't fight for money but in the press conference Joshua said he's fighting for money lol. Expect some serious b*ll*cks talking from Eddie to sell the Franklin fight (Notice the swearing he did?)
    Last edited by Quickeyg; 11-02-2023 at 07:34 PM. Reason: More info