Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1.25m dish for free just collect

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    it is a crying shame to see dishes binned, i deffo would have had that Channel master if it were anywhere near Es*** or Swindon

Will pass on the forum link to all my sat related groups, i have a mate near Stockport that wanted one, will see if that is still the case.

Love how E s s e x has been censored

V.I.P
    Thanks
    From what has been said in this thread I do not believe either of the dishes are CM's.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 007.4 View Post
    From what has been said in this thread I do not believe either of the dishes are CM's.
    That right, but this was also said

Quote Originally Posted by JOE.MADDISON View Post
    offered one onhere months ago...1.2 c/master dish with 36 volt horz to horz mount got no takers,so scrap man took h to h and mount ,council is picking up the dish face 20 sept and charging me £10.

Thanks
    7.4 my dish was original cm bought 1980s heavy fibreglass,had supperjack mount,for number of years ,used echostar 4500 then 5500 recrs,then bought a very expensive 36 volt heavy duty h-to-h and conversion bracket (£300+) and change of recrs had to use v=box to move dish next door objected to dish size,used till 2 years ago ,downsize to 1mtr gib dish ,bought length of 3 inch heavy duty steel pipe and 1inch square steel tubing, made ground stand ,set in concrete,also filled tube with concrete,fitted darkmotor and working fine........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12