Hello folks,
I recently had a spiderbox which served me well for 9 years. Unfortunately it recently give up the ghost. Anyhow I have now invested in a ZGEMMA H9S stb. I'm looking for a bit of help with it, as I've had it now for a couple of weeks, and still haven't been able to watch what I want on it.
My problem is I'm struggling to add Oscam to it. I've tried loads of times, and every time I do, I get an error message in softcam manager saying: No Config Files Found; Please set up Oscam in/etc/tuxbox/config. I've not been able to find etc/tuxbox/config on my box anywhere. I have a life time subscription, which again I've not had a chance to use due to my issue. I have just invested in another Oscam sever for a month. Just in case my other server was corrupt or something. I have used satpimps own concierge to the letter to do this, it says its sent to box, but the box says its not, but its the same every time.
It also freezes up after I have tried to add an oscam, and I have to do a factory reset to get it to work again. Otherwise nothing works, it won't even turn off unless I unplug it.
Okay, that's my problem, and I would be extremely grateful for any help or assistance on this subject. Many thanks.
davexxxx.

/tuxbox/