Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: spider box and VIP status

Verified Registered User Mobley2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhenry View Post
    Hi I have just checked again, still have all the headings.
    However the last members chat was for 27-10-19, there was one other member logged on with me.
    Will be interesting to see if any other messages are put up from that date, also the last membership date message is around the middle of October!
    Around this time of the year usually quite a few members would have renewed and put up messages.

My browser is also Chrome.
    Thanks for confirming browser, johnhenry, very odd indeed. I would have been due to renew in October, but, the last time I checked, I had been extended to November,
    possibly because of all the outage, which was good, only a few days left for me ,so will be interesting to see what happens then. I did send a PM to Rubiks, asking if he intended to
    continue, but, have not had a reply.

Regards Mobley2

PS. Thank you to Admin, for allowing this chat, as it obviously relates to a different forum.

Thanks
    Mine finish at the end of this month also, but I have decided not to renew due to lack of channels. Sad but will now have to find another way to use Spiderbox 9000HD which I have to say has been a good receiver since 2010.

Verified Registered User Mobley2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhenry View Post
    Mine finish at the end of this month also, but I have decided not to renew due to lack of channels. Sad but will now have to find another way to use Spiderbox 9000HD which I have to say has been a good receiver since 2010.
    Great box, absolutely no complaints about it, I recently bought an E2 box, but am really struggling to get my head around it.
    Best of luck in your search for alternative source.
    Regards Mobley2.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mobley2 For This Useful Post:

johnhenry (09-11-2019)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123