I have a Sony Bravia tv as well as an ****** Firestick 4K and a Panasonic pvr, the latter which has Netflix shortcutted on its remote control. I have subscribed to both Netflix and ****** Prime. The last is connected to HDMI 3 input on the Sony Bravia, the Panasonic on HDMI 1.

Now the issue. When I watch Netflix using the Panasonic by selecting Netflix on the remote control, Netflix loads and the colours are as vivid as a DVD or HD tv. If I watch Netflix or ****** Prime using the ****** Firestick, all loads ok but the picture quality is nowhere near as vivid as when watching through the Panasonic. It's as if the contrast is turned down and brightness too.
As both the Panasonic and the Firestick are using my Virgin Media broadband there is no difference in wifi signal, so don't believe this is the cause of the problem.

I'd be grateful for suggestions as to the cause of the problem and how to remedy it. I'd like access to ****** Prime and as it's not acailable on the Panasonic, I have to use the Firestick.

If I've posted in the wrong section, could a mod please move to the appropriate forum. Thanks