Thread: tony bellow

V.I.P
    Thanks

tony bellow

any channels showing the fight tonight?

Thanks
    FTA on Inter 4.8E (Ukraine)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satcat For This Useful Post:

satwyn (10-11-2018), voyager1972 (10-11-2018)

Verified Registered User funtime26's Avatar
    Thanks
    Feeds:

WBC WBA WBO World Cruiserweight Title - Oleksandr Usyk vs Tony Bellew

10.0E

11582 H 7200 HD
    ID : USYKvBELLEW WOR.

11592 H 7200 HD
    ID : USYKvBELLEW MAT.

BISS keys out there

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to funtime26 For This Useful Post:

saintomer1866 (10-11-2018), Satcat (10-11-2018), satwyn (10-11-2018), voyager1972 (10-11-2018)

Thanks

keys

biss keys,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by funtime26 View Post
    Feeds:

WBC WBA WBO World Cruiserweight Title - Oleksandr Usyk vs Tony Bellew

10.0E

11582 H 7200 HD
    ID : USYKvBELLEW WOR.

11592 H 7200 HD
    ID : USYKvBELLEW MAT.

BISS keys out there
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. The Following User Says Thank You to voyager1972 For This Useful Post:

saintomer1866 (10-11-2018)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Up to around the 5th round I thought tony done well, then he started to tire.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,249 Times in 2,030 Posts
    YES Tony came into the fight heavy and went down and out heavy also ,
    never much in doubt that the Ukrainian would win as he got stronger as the fight went on .
    It was a pretty sour way to retire but not just quite as embarrassing as the way David Haye was retired
    Only about a year ago British boxers were totally dominating the sport but not so much now .
    All eyes will be on the giant statue Tyson Fury and i am quite sure if Wilder has any sort of skill then we shall may be see another K'o and possible retirement of another but not so great British boxer .

But at least AJ is still Champion of the World and for me offers the best PPV value of any Boxer out there with no exception .
    Chris Eubank Jr if not so arrogant would likely be in the same class hopefully something is put together for him soon ?

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney View Post
    YES Tony came into the fight heavy and went down and out heavy also ,
    never much in doubt that the Ukrainian would win as he got stronger as the fight went on .
    It was a pretty sour way to retire but not just quite as embarrassing as the way David Haye was retired
    Only about a year ago British boxers were totally dominating the sport but not so much now .
    All eyes will be on the giant statue Tyson Fury and i am quite sure if Wilder has any sort of skill then we shall may be see another K'o and possible retirement of another but not so great British boxer .

But at least AJ is still Champion of the World and for me offers the best PPV value of any Boxer out there with no exception .
    Chris Eubank Jr if not so arrogant would likely be in the same class hopefully something is put together for him soon ?
    Barney I have a bone to pick with you.
    First of all Tony Bellew is a hype job (always has been) Bellew & Haye are good friends - the act to sell 2 fights was great & rewarding. Usyk fight I see did 603k PPV buys.
    Deontay Wilder will need to put on a masterclass to beat Tyson Fury December 1st at the Staples Center and I hope Mr Coward aka Duckus aka Duckua aka Joshua to you will step up and fight the winner - I don't want any excuses.

Another not so great Tyson Fury? Who is the lineal heavyweight champion? Who beat Wladimir Klitschko in Dussledorf, Germany on the 28th November 2015. Who was unbeaten for 10+ years and finally beaten?
    Joshua is and always will be a paper champion. The top 2 heavyweights are Deontay Wilder & Tyson Fury. Joshua needs to stop cherry picking.

Oh and Eddie Hearn has put on some SHOCKING undercards, at times its been embarrassing. The casuals will buy and repeat the sh*te that man says. (shaking my head)
    Last edited by Quickeyg; 25-11-2018 at 10:47 PM. Reason: .

Thanks
    Thanked 4,314 Times in 2,047 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Quickeyg View Post
    Deontay Wilder will need to put on a masterclass to beat Tyson Fury December 1st at the Staples Center
    Really ? the same fury that has not fought for 2 years

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cosworth4x4 For This Useful Post:

Barney (25-11-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,283 Times in 1,494 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Quickeyg View Post
    Barney I have a bone to pic with you.
    First of all Tony Bellew is a hype job (always has been) Bellew & Haye are good friends - the act to sell 2 fights was great & rewarding. Usyk fight I see did 603k PPV buys.
    Deontay Wilder will need to put on a masterclass to beat Tyson Fury December 1st at the Staples Center and I hope Mr Coward aka Duckus aka Duckua aka Joshua to you will step up and fight the winner - I don't want any excuses.

Another not so great Tyson Fury? Who is the lineal heavyweight champion? Who beat Wladimir Klitschko in Dussledorf, Germany on the 28th November 2015. Who was unbeaten for 10+ years and finally beaten?
    Joshua is and always will be a paper champion. The top 2 heavyweights are Deontay Wilder & Tyson Fury. Joshua needs to stop cherry picking.

Oh and Eddie Hearn has put on some SHOCKING undercards, at times its been embarrassing. The casuals will buy and repeat the sh*te that man says. (shaking my head)
    We will see, I think the 100 pint a week habit might catch up with him.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonic1 For This Useful Post:

Barney (25-11-2018), holmroad (26-11-2018)

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    It's a little bit quiet in here ( I wonder why?). Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury fight left me shattered and I had trouble sleeping lol - I got too involved in that fight. Fury should of won but the draw sets up the 2nd fight probably in Las Vegas or maybe at Old Trafford. Anyway there's a rumour going round that Joshua vs 43 year old Klitschko 2 at Wembley Stadium April 13th. AJ loves fighting has-been's and old farts but doesn't like prime fighters. AJ fans must be highly embarrassed, well probably not because most are casuals.
    Last edited by Quickeyg; 14-12-2018 at 08:17 PM. Reason: .

Thanks
    Thanked 4,314 Times in 2,047 Posts
    Going by the performance Wilder and Fury had in that fight AJ should take a fight with either asap .

Fury did well to last the 12 round i wasn't expecting that , but still poor performance by Wilder.

You said AJ likes fighting Has-beens then its Fury next

17. The Following User Says Thank You to cosworth4x4 For This Useful Post:

Barney (15-12-2018)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    what channels beside BT sports box office is the Carl frampton /josh Warrington fight on next Saturday

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cosworth4x4 View Post
    Going by the performance Wilder and Fury had in that fight AJ should take a fight with either asap .

Fury did well to last the 12 round i wasn't expecting that , but still poor performance by Wilder.

You said AJ likes fighting Has-beens then its Fury next

AJ needs to keep his trap shut because I watched him on First Take (spot of damage control) plus he probably got ordered out there by Sky,DAZN, Eddie & Matchroom because Wilder vs Fury was very successful (in & outside the ring) & Fury called Joshua a chicken after the fight which was hilarious. Joshua talks nothing but bare breeze.

Here 2 examples of AJ talking out of his backside. IBO above lineal champion status? The casuals will believe anything this chump says.

“I’m the one leading the pack. I’ve been doing that since I made my debut. Five years in, seven world title defences, and I’m running the game."

“I’m not interested in Tyson Fury, because he’s not the champion. That ‘lineal’ status, when I was joining the heavyweight ranks no one told me about lineal champion. I knew about WBC, IBO, IBF, WBA, and WBO. I’ve got my hands on four of them. So I don’t know where this lineal just popped out of the woodwork from".