Thread: Solo 4K

Thanks

Solo 4K

Hi again forum members I’ve desided to buy the solo 4K liniux vu box from the forum sponsor with an extra tunner for various reasons I want a hard drive fitted with it as well pluse 2 usb sticks I’ve downloaded the doc and the bbe and the latest Oscar etc got the dish fitted to day by the satllite installers
    great job there did could ask the members what are the best plugins to use with these amazing liniux box’s or am I back to the conciliatory reading again whitch I enjoy actually any advice would much apreshated from this mavrious satllite forum for got to say what is tsmedia like it sounds extrodenty I’ve gor a m3 converter plugin to add iptv to my fav list in my bouquet list got the twin lnb for recording etc I can’t see koudi working on a liniux satllite box I’ve been told
    Last edited by Wow; 20-10-2018 at 04:25 PM. Reason: For got

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Kodi does work.... See below
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kegnkiwi; 20-10-2018 at 05:07 PM.

Thanks
    Thank u very much for ur so prompt reply sir but I’m more in to satllite really I was told koi was more ment for Android box’s then a liniux vu box’s i deeply apreshate ur idvice on the pasific subject of koudi when I was speaking to one of my ex pupil s the other day in Cambridge he told me not to bother with koudi I spose the younger jenration I’ll just keep reading on the sosfic subject

Thanks
    Actualy kegnkiwi I was told koudi works best on the nonadia shield an ex pupel and the Yong gentleman was vey intelgent indeed he’s an it consultant now in candia just a few I have tought in the uni ie Cambridge I do apreshate u advice much apreshated

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,353 Times in 1,398 Posts
    Kodi is a good plugin, I use it on my VU+ Duo2, which is older than your receiver, and it works very well, to view old, and new, television series, and films, when you want.
    Other plugins depend on what you want to do, including do you want to view, and access, your receiver, from external sources?
    There's so much you can do with it, that it really will take a lot of research, and reading, for example have you checked what your new receivers FBC Tuners are capable of, and what a Unicable LNB can do?
    Do an internet search, you should find some interesting articles.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mickha For This Useful Post:

Wow (20-10-2018)

Thanks
    I love doing such research I obnoxiously of reading and research on a particular subject that I’m interested in but at the moment I’m doing some very interesting reading hobby it’s amazing really

Thanks
    I’m more of a reader actually that tube I depley apreshate ur recomendations

Thanks
    Thanked 3,700 Times in 1,823 Posts
    Thanks for your knowledge Simon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to manic01 For This Useful Post:

Vale (08-09-2019)