Thread: Solo 4 k

Thanks

Solo 4 k

Been looking at gold wafers on the solo 4K box such a substantial satllite liniux box any boday on this amazing satllite forum using one of these amazing liniux satllite box’s I’ll I’m asking is the good points and the bad points I’ve decided to start off with the black hole image it sounds amazing the amount of work that gos in to the images is tremendous I would appreciate some advise please if any of the members of this amazing forum are using the solo 4K box

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,353 Times in 1,398 Posts
    A lot depends on your satellite dish set up, and television.

Thanks
    Hi there when I’ve had a site serveay by my installer who I fitting the dish on Tuesday morning at approximately nine 930. He recommends a l meter dish with descent lnb he says I should I should be able to get satllites from 53 east to 45 west but not all of them only sertern ones with the side of dish he is instaling that’s all I can say are the moment it’s at the early stages he’s leaving it to me witch liniux box I get

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I use the solo 4k and its a great box, its very fast with full kodi but its not quite as good as on an android box i find. I hope you enjoy the blackhole image i know for me it is one that I do not like. It does seem to be a favourite on this forum though. The menu system is unfamilar to me when it is compared to most enigma 2 images. The box can downscale 4k channels to 1080p for those who do not have a 4k tv. It does give a fantastic picture though on 4k channels even at 1080p.

Thanks
    Well I’ve had a phone call and he got me a inverto twin lamb and a 110 meter dish and an Italian motor with the bit that the dish is fixed to he se it’s all metal gearing but it’s very good and with the dish on top of the motor there more out look I just for get what the motor is called u guys will no more that me I’ve decided on the solo 4K from gold wafers it seems a good price for what this amazing liniux can do all I have to do now is look is what sort of hard drive I want and get some decent usb sticks I’ll ask lee or email him email is the best I think. Nearly there o well more reading thanks guys amazing forum ps u asking for donations to this extent forum just let me

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,353 Times in 1,398 Posts
    I used to use Black Hole, but switched to Open Black Hole, for the extra options, and Kodi 17.6.
    Black Hole is a nice image to start with, as initial set up is quite easy.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mickha For This Useful Post:

echelon (19-10-2018), Wow (19-10-2018)

Thanks
    Hi again I apreshate ur advice I’ve been to that sertern forum and had nemirus converses on there with sertern people. Very nogible indeed it’s sounds a fasnating hobie I’ve been reading a lot on this amazing forum There’s loads on hear if u look around