I hope one of you top guys can help me 'finish' setting up my box once and for all??. I messed up my first 6000 by scanning too many channels in so have held back on completeing the set up but I have had to manually search for each satelite individually which is now time consuming and . . hopefully unnecessary!
Can I go through what I intend to do and and post it numerically?. . .then if I get to a stage where I may mess up I can get some advice. . .please
I have now decided that I only need 6 sats and of these sats I have about 8 frequencies to load. So;

1. Sat settings> ok> TP edit. . . then delete all the sats that I no longer require.
2. tick all the remaining sats that I want. (6 in total) > exit
3. Sat/Tp manager> delete all the frequencies I don't want and add the ones I do. OR, I could just leave one frequency in place for the scan and then add the rest later?? > exit
4. Sat settings> ok> From the now reduced list on the left click to highlight one. . say Hotbird 13e.> scroll to the right make my way down to motor> disec 1.2/usals>ok>mode>go to satelite>set location.
5. Manual>Add my long/lat details and and save. back to go>save data> exit.

This is now where I am stuck. I would like to now scan the 6 sats together?? Do they store automatically and/or do I do them one at a time and how/where do I do it? Obviously the end result would be to press 'goto' or 'sat' and the list would appear and hey presto!!
I have enjoyed great support on here so fingers crossed someone can help. . cheers!