Thread: Lamedb promlem

Thanks

Lamedb problem

Hi. I have a lamedb file that opens 27.5W HD channels with sound, but after I load that file a lot of channels on other sats are blank (n/a). So I reload my channels list and all is ok except the sound on 27.5W HD channels stops working. I think the problem must be in my channel list, but haven't a clue what it is. Any help/ideas please?

Or has anyone got an up to date lamedb file that doesn't need me to reload my channel list.
    Last edited by Satcat; 01-05-2018 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,189 Times in 1,180 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Satcat View Post
    Hi. I have a lamedb file that opens 27.5W HD channels with sound, but after I load that file a lot of channels on other sats are blank (n/a). So I reload my channels list and all is ok except the sound on 27.5W HD channels stops working. I think the problem must be in my channel list, but haven't a clue what it is. Any help/ideas please?

Or has anyone got an up to date lamedb file that doesn't need me to reload my channel list.
    Did you manage to fix it?
    Im sure one of the lads who live abroad managed to do it
    Try NML as think it may have been him
    If it wasnt (send my apologies LOL)

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Satcat View Post

it looks as though you have not edited the lamedb file whilst stopping enigma. load a channel list catseye for example then whilst the box is not on 27w (put it to a channel on 28.2w) stop enigma init3 and navigate to lamedb and open in notepad++ search each line of channel data and edit it for the 27w values init4 to start enigma. if you have not done this you will have corrupted the file and thats why loads of other entries are greyed out

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lacierva For This Useful Post:

catseye (12-05-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 854 Posts
    Simply load your channel list with no sound on 27.5 West, then load your lamedb that does work on 27.5 West.

Then rescan the sats with blank channels this will repopulate the lamedb and the channels will be back.

Nml.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nml For This Useful Post:

catseye (12-05-2018)