Firstly, A happy and peaceful new year to all of you!

I want to buy a new receiver to go with my new dish and motor. I have a 'dead' sb 9000HD which was working fine until I probably scanned too many channels and in an effort to factory reset etc I now have a box where everything is now fine, . . .except the V*siks key will not connect! so only FTA available :(
I then decided to get a new box and start from scratch and bought a 6000HD. It worked and accepted the code but the manual was as good as useless. Thanks to kind members on here (Echelon/Aldo and others) I got some of the basics and was getting to grips with it. . . .before I probably scanned too many channels and it stuck in a green/red light start up phase and was unusable. Fortunately, I got it overnight from ****** and it is now packed up again with a no questions asked refund.
So I still need a box . . . and option 1 is another 6000hd as I was getting used to it and realize that when I use a channel list, I have no idea how many channels are already loaded and I have to be careful I don't overload. I think another would be fine!
So before I go for a new 6000 (and bother everyone on here with 'how to' questions!!) can anyone suggest an alternative that I may consider with the following attributes;

1.I want to use my V*siks I*S key so It needs to have a patch and take the key. (I will load my own tp's)
2.It would be good if it has hd quality channels (for sports etc).
3.My 9000 had a 'through' capability so my aerial went in and both tv and sat went back out to my tv set via a standard aerial connection. The 6000 doesn't seen to do this.
4.It needs to be near muppet proof as I appear to be hopeless at sorting things out without asking questions and the 6000 manual was very vague!
5. Ideally around the £100 mark as I am a hobbyist and not a true enthusiast!

Sorry for the long winded thread and if anyone can be bothered to read and reply, I thank you very much in advance