Thread: Wooki has closed down

Verified Registered User waverider's Avatar
    Thanks

Wooki has closed down

I know Wookie Lee, has passed on, i have been able to install wookie for some.

Wookie has closed their twitter account.

Here is their statement.

💥 IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM WOOKIE H.Q 💥

It's with a heavy heart I have to bring you, the Wookie Community the news that unfortunately we have decided to close down Wookie. This includes everything we do from our Wizard, our Builds, the Apks and Social Media platforms etc etc

I would like to make it perfectly clear that this decision hasn't been brought about by any legal pressure from Authorities or otherwise.

It has not been an easy decision to make as, since day 1 we have had nothing but support and respect from the Kodi Community as a whole.

While this news may of come as a shock to you all, there's numerous other ways available out there to continue enjoying your Kodi experience. There are plenty other builds and wizards out there doing amazing work, so have a look around, try a few and I'm sure you will find something you all like.

At the time of us releasing this statement only our Wizard and the Community builds remain online. These will also be going offline in the very near future but we will be actively seeking a new home these if the builders so wish.

As a team we would just like to thank everyone from all our users past and present , the numerous addon developers and the playlisters especially MetalKettle, Uk Turk, Dreamweaver, Rockcrusher and Goliath to name but a few without whom none of this would even of been possible.

On a personal note I would like pass on my gratitude to everyone who helped make Wookie what it is today, from the Coding Genius (you know who you are), Sparky over at BestForKodi for setting me off on this Adventure, the @wookie_wizardry Twitter team (The Legend that was Lee G.B.N.F, the two Andys, Ezz, Richie, Tam, Joe and Pete), the Wookie Community Facebook team (Tam, Garry, Ebony Lee, Andy, Jim, Ryan, Wendy, Pearl, Gez, Lisa and Damo, our Google+ team (Wendy and Paul), the guys who were always happy to help us out with Images etc (Graphicsmania, Barry and Bob).

All that remains is for me to wish each and every peson reading this a very Merry Xmas and a Prosperous New Year

Mega - TeamWookie.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to waverider For This Useful Post:

Aldo (29-12-2017)