Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fransat on vu+ Duo . Fransat sur vu+ duo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 3tv View Post
    looks like you have put the ipk file in the bin folder you haven't installed it

ftp into your usr/bin folder locate the file named oscam, rename it to oscam.bak

open the zip file from here - https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...l=1#post961436

it contains a oscam file, ftp the oscam file (not the zip file)put it in your usr/bin folder. change file permissions to 755 save and exit. reboot your reciever

I have to oscam in usr/bin. Oscam or oscam-emu. Witch one I need to change the name to xxxx.bak

Pic in next answer because I have another question ?
    Last edited by Nozahic; 23-09-2017 at 05:12 PM.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Witch one I need to download? Also you say ftp the oscam file, what you means ? And I need to put this file in urs/bin using FileZilla? Where I need to go for change file permissions?

Sorry again but I am sound maybe stupid, but like say few time, I don't have a clue what I am doing

Regards
    Attached Images Attached Images

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozahic View Post
    Witch one I need to download? Also you say ftp the oscam file, what you means ? And I need to put this file in urs/bin using FileZilla? Where I need to go for change file permissions?

Sorry again but I am sound maybe stupid, but like say few time, I don't have a clue what I am doing

Regards
    google, I cant baby you through every single step.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 3tv View Post
    google, I cant baby you through every single step.
    Sorry but like I say I was bad with that. I know what it is ftp now, it s to transfer the file from computer to box file

But I still need you help for know witch Oscam I need to change the name because like you can see I have 2 of them where you ask me to change the name

Also and the link you pass me to download Oscam, you have few of them, I just ask witch one I need to do because I don't want to do a mistake

Regards

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Also I understand it is not easy for you guys to explain to me because I am bad but I been honest since the start I always say I was bad, and it s for that I ask if you maybe knew people who can do it because I am ready to pay for have that done. Hope you understand and you are not so cross about me

V.I.P
    Thanks
    To manually install an Oscam.ipk file you transfer it to the tmp folder, not the bin folder.
    Did you read post #4, in this thread?
    "On the left hand side you should see your PC's files, on the right your VU+ files.
    Just navigate to the Oscam.ipk file, you have just downloaded, and drag, and drop them, into the tmp folder, on the lower right.
    Once done go to your receiver, press the green button, followed by the yellow button, on your remote, and select the Manually install ipk files.
    Select the Oscam file and press OK.
    Wait for the receiver to finish loading it, and probably re-boot, then press your Blue Button, followed by the < > arrow button, and select Oscam."

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickha View Post
    To manually install an Oscam.ipk file you transfer it to the tmp folder, not the bin folder.
    Did you read post #4, in this thread?
    "On the left hand side you should see your PC's files, on the right your VU+ files.
    Just navigate to the Oscam.ipk file, you have just downloaded, and drag, and drop them, into the tmp folder, on the lower right.
    Once done go to your receiver, press the green button, followed by the yellow button, on your remote, and select the Manually install ipk files.
    Select the Oscam file and press OK.
    Wait for the receiver to finish loading it, and probably re-boot, then press your Blue Button, followed by the < > arrow button, and select Oscam."
    the oscam I linked to (post 22) contains only the oscam binary file so can be dropped into the usr/bin folder. it wont replace any other files
    Last edited by 3tv; 23-09-2017 at 07:42 PM.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Dear mickha

Yes I read few time your link in post 4 but not always easy to understand and they give you 4 different Oscam to update . Not sure witch one to choice

Dear 3TV

I find I manage to do what you ask me , pic below and I change the setting permission to755 like you say
    I drag the file from my computer to remote site and my right user/bin

After that what I need to do

Regards

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Dear Mickha

I try to do what you say to me and I understand from your link page 1 , but I have that in results and I don't think that is good

Sorry but it look like I am so stupid with this staff.

If both of you don't want to reply anymore I will understand and I will bin this box because I am so bad with that. Other way I will try again and again because I don't like to give up and I hope I will manage soon with all your help

Good evening

V.I.P
    Thanks
    That's CCcam230, not Oscam.
    You aren't stupid, just learning, we've all been there.
    Can you please post which Oscam file you are dragging into your tmp folder.
    3tv's link isn't a .ipk file, and can't be loaded automatically.
    As 3tv has a Fransat card, that's working on his VU+ receiver, follow his instructions, of placing his file in the user folder, bin sub folder, using Filezilla.
    Just drag the Oscam file, from your PC, and drop it in the bin sub folder.
    Hopefully 3tv can get your card working.
    Does the VU+ Duo card reader have the chip facing downwards, or upwards?

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Thank Mickha for your kind word but it is not easy to learn, but I suppose it s like a lot of new thing. But I don't give up like that.
    I will look the again the file of 3TV and move his file. But I was not sure witch one to move because and the link I can see 2 files but I will look again tomorrow and try my best and let you know

Have a good evening

Regards

V.I.P
    Thanks
    the file I pointed to in post 22 in the oscam thread contains a zip file with 1 file inside named oscam. no idea what file your using.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Ok Guys

I download on my computer the file name Oscam 11357 + .............

This was on the left side of my FileZilla, I pass this file on my right way to \usr/bin and I change the file permission to 755.

Hope that is good , what I need to do after

Regards

V.I.P
    Thanks
    You seem to have downladed the wrong one, 3tv said post #22, not #23.
    A .tgz file is strictly for Blackhole, you install it like a .ipk file except you select Manually Install blackhole, not Manually install ipk.
    Last edited by Mickha; 24-09-2017 at 01:20 PM.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hope this time is good, I open the good file ref of 3tv number 22, I unzip and safe the file on my do***ents on computer ( left ) and after that I move the file oscam to usr/bin and change the code to 755

What I need now

Cheers

V.I.P
    Thanks
    reboot your reciever and log into oscam via the oscam interface you should now be running the upto date version

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi all

I reboot my box by turning off by the button at the back

After that nothing special, still have few channel like Vosges, Mont Blanc but not the fransat channel

I try to log to my computer, I try 2 computer but I can't open nothing

Pic below

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Also you can see on the pic, as am has been change on the box because I been to Oscam conf file and as am server file and all the thing 3TV ask me to change , change again. I need to change again that ?

And maybe my code 192. Ect. Change also

Regards

V.I.P
    Thanks
    In your attached picture you have 192.168.1.95:10002, yet in a previous post you posted:

"now reboot your receiver. Hopefully fransat will now open, you can login into your oscam with 192.168.0.95:10002 to see what version your running. Hopefully its new enough to read the Fran

I can't go to 192.168.0.95:10002
    How you find this code"

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    I try all the code with at the end 1001 or 1002 or 8888 but nothing open like last time

195.168.1.65. 195.168.0.95

I am lost but like show on my previous pic a lot of thing change on my Oscam file

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast