Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Fransat on vu+ Duo . Fransat sur vu+ duo

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozahic View Post
    2Attachment 67899Attachment 67900

I received today the ci+ Fransat with card , I put in slot 1 and put back the tv on but still no BFMBusiness on, I keep the other card in also , I need to move the other card ?
    When I go to ci assignment, I can see slot 1 Fransat , if I press green, I have a message for say problem software, the box turn off and start again but no BFMBusiness

I will need help please from you guys

Regards

Alain
    remove the all cards and see if the fransat ci+ cam and card opens any channels if not ci+ might not be supported by your image or hardware. The vti image supports it

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    If I understand, I need to move my old Fransat card and start again.
    I didn’t that after I put back my box on, turn off at the back. No pic
    I go to menu, set up, common interface, common interface assignment,
    I this point I can see slot 1 Fransat and slot no module found
    I press green button for edit
    I have a message who come and the box come back to this screen where I wait and this message come on with erreur
    I press ok and wait but nothing happens

I would like your help but don’t forget I know so good with that , pass me all the detail please 98E2AFBD-7A5F-419C-94CF-5D12279EBE8F.jpegA28F7A00-9BCA-4239-838B-AE7C33817223.jpeg825D48BB-9BC6-4E92-8FB3-C754F97FCA14.jpeg

V.I.P
    Thanks
    If I understand, I need to move my old Fransat card and start again.
    I didn’t that after I put back my box on, turn off at the back. No pic
    I go to menu, set up, common interface, common interface assignment,
    I this point I can see slot 1 Fransat and slot no module found
    I press green button for edit
    I have a message who come and the box come back to this screen where I wait and this message come on with erreur
    I press ok and wait but nothing happens

I would like your help but don’t forget I know so good with that , pass me all the detail please 98E2AFBD-7A5F-419C-94CF-5D12279EBE8F.jpegA28F7A00-9BCA-4239-838B-AE7C33817223.jpeg825D48BB-9BC6-4E92-8FB3-C754F97FCA14.jpeg
    there is a ci+ helper plugin you can install, if that doesn't work you could try installing the vti image. you need to find out if your receiver supports ci+ also.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 3tv View Post
    there is a ci+ helper plugin you can install, if that doesn't work you could try installing the vti image. you need to find out if your receiver supports ci+ also.
    How I can install ci+ helper plugin ?
    Sorry to be stupid but when you say if your receiver support ci+ , what you means ?

For finish you say to install vti image, what I need to do for that.

Because now I just take off the ci+ from my box and I lost all the channel, no more tv , I put back my card only but when I try to manage the soft cam , they don’t stay like before.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    if your using an old image on your receiver then that might be a reason it doesn't work, I don't know if the ci+ helper plugin will work for you or not or even if your receiver supports ci+. You need to do homework, google all questions.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    3TV I look on google and it look like some people have ci+ Fransat with vu+ duo , the thing is now since I put this ci+ in my box , I lost all my channel and I don’t know how to have back. Also I bought this ci+ and ask if it will work . You know since last time I am not so good and cleaver with all this things. Now what I can do for have back mu channel without BFMBusiness and I don’t mind to lose £90 for this ci+ Fransat, I order but will not work in my box.
    Regards

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Some images no longer support CI+, I know the developers of Black Hole, and Open Black Hole, have ceased support, possibly due to pressure from some providers.
    Which image, and version, are you running?

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Dear Mickha
    I am not sure, how I can find this information because now I lost all my channel since I put ci+ in my vu+ box.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Dear Mickha
    I am not sure, how I can find this information because now I lost all my channel since I put ci+ in my vu+ box.
    reboot, restart oscam

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Good evening
    I am so sad now because I mess up everything with this ci+ , I lost all my channel and I don’t know what to do. I past the last 3 hours to look everything and can’t see what is it wrong.
    I rebooted my box few time and no channel back, if I go to menu, setup, softcam , softcam manager , I can see my Oscam but when I try to activate them , nothing happen and don’t stay in active
    Also I look online like 3TV say, for the ci+ Fransat work with a vu+ box, the card need to be paired by tv before to be put in the vu+ box.

For be honest with all this issues, I would like just my box working without BFMBusiness channel and I will send back the ci+ to the seller because again he look far to complicated for me, and if I read what 3TV , I can’t recorded tv program with this ci+.

Regards

F920B8FC-AF15-4EEE-A5CC-2BC5544E4FA8.jpegF335026F-9C8F-4906-9F39-9E977BCB2B89.jpeg

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Any help guys because I am looking everywhere and I am lost , I look FileZilla and my Oscam are still here, but I can’t log on Oscam, I can open openwebif but don’t have Oscam.

Please guys help me to just be back like before , I don’t mind to have 1 channel lost if the other work fine and I will send back this bloody ci+ who destroy all my system

Regards

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Any help guys because I am looking everywhere and I am lost , I look FileZilla and my Oscam are still here, but I can’t log on Oscam, I can open openwebif but don’t have Oscam.

Please guys help me to just be back like before , I don’t mind to have 1 channel lost if the other work fine and I will send back this bloody ci+ who destroy all my system

Regards
    most images have Oscam built into so no need for filezilla....press green button to add plug ins, itll be under softcam , at least on openvix it is presume same for other images ?

V.I.P
    Thanks

Regards
    adding a ci+ and removing doesn't effect your oscam files they work independently.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    You just have to select which option you're using, usually by pressing the blue button and selecting Common Interface, or Oscam.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    I manage to have back my channel without BFMBusiness channel, but I will listen the radio
    I send back the ci+ Fransat because too complicated for me
    Thank all for your help
    If someone knew how I can have BFMBusiness back on my card and vu+ duo, I will take advice but not too hard
    Regards

Alain

Verified Registered User
    Thanks

Help please

Hi guys

I had some power cut at home this weekend and lost my vu+ duo box, I settle with you. Don’t want to go on any more.
    I take another of my box, and I read all our past message and resetting this vu+ duo box. But something is wrong, I don’t know what but can’t have the channel of fransat.
    I take few pic for you can look, I hope it will be easy this time

Regards 06CA0472-F99A-4B0B-A66F-36A7FE49F6B7.jpeg38900E5A-7263-4B1D-A431-F0FF3F60649A.jpeg94FD57BE-DECF-4F5E-AFEE-CAA8581DF702.jpeg18B3A748-5766-442A-A35C-E87D9A78F0A3.jpeg21736ACF-5C17-4F9E-903B-43E5932638D8.jpeg

V.I.P
    Thanks
    easiest way is to use atv 6.2 image and ci cam, it now supports ci+ cams by default

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Dear 3tv
    Thanks for your message, but again not sure what I need to do for have what you message me.
    I pass all day yesterday to read all the message, I am not too far to settle this box, maybe if I send you few pic you can see straight away my mistake for have fransat

Other way what I need to do with your easy way, like say I don’t mind to pay if you know someone who,can do the box for me

Regards

Alain

Verified Registered User january_king's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can confirm that OpenATV 6.2 + Fransat CAM works in my Vu Solo2.
    It is a good image in any case so worth making the switch if you need to use CI+

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Ok guys, if I understand now it is more easy to have fransat on vu+
    I find this image online, it is the good one ? I need to put back my box to factory setting ? After I downloaded this new image in my box and after I will have fransat .
    Last question I have already the card fransat, I just need to buy a ci + cam who can read my card or I need to buy a full fransat ci+ cam06ECF70D-A367-42A3-8E47-91EF445F58D3.jpg

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast