Thread: Best Box For Iptv

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dOOds View Post
    Don't see point on splashing out on high end receiver now all mostly is closed & will only get worse going forward..i think my solo2 will be the last E2 receiver i buy..My tv has built in 4k tuner.
    Satellite and cable days are numbered, when 5g comes out more people won't even need a wired internet connection. Services such as netflix/****** prime/youtube/Spectrum Tv (HBO/Showtime/AMC etc), are already cutting into these old legacy providers markets - and with plex servers/illegal streaming and the younger generation becoming more computer savvy, it's just a matter of time until wires/sat boxes/etc are a thing of the past.

When was the last time you saw a music center/video recorder etc, all things get replaced eventually - when tech becomes better the old gets replaced with the new, it's always been that way and always will be. Companies need to keep up or fall by the wayside, BT/Vermin/Sky probably won't be around in 30 years time - everything will be served by a wireless provider, and most likely from another countries satellite that's nearly free and very high speed.

TBH I use my Nvidia Shield TV more than anything else, you can use IPTV, install things like Kodi/terarrium TV, youtube/games/web browsers/look at pictures/voip communications - even add a tuner to it if you wanted too, 1 box that does everything and can sit on the back of your TV so you don't even notice it - and it's 4K.
    Last edited by mrdude; 13-08-2017 at 08:19 PM.