Thread: wookie

V.I.P
    Thanks

wookie

trying to install wookie on kodi krypton 17.3 but when i go back to main menu and click on addons the package installer button in the top left hand corner doesnt show up

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by welshpaddy View Post
    trying to install wookie on kodi krypton 17.3 but when i go back to main menu and click on addons the package installer button in the top left hand corner doesnt show up
    From my latest experiance think you will find nothing works in kodi any more tried most of the latest installs incl the beast (yes I did register and verified my email address) updated the box via a link on droid pimps using a 32gb micro sd card updated kodi to 17.3 krypton.
    looks like kodi is fxxxxd to put it bluntly unless someone knows different.
    regards painter

V.I.P
    Thanks
    wookie working ok on my 2 mygica boxes running jarvis 16.1 and other boxes i put it on for friends last week its a yoka kb2 pro box im trying to put it on just downloaded wookie 17.3 app and when i click on it getting message problem parsing package
    Last edited by welshpaddy; 29-06-2017 at 08:41 AM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,361 Times in 1,403 Posts
    I've just tried to install wookie, on my VU+ Duo2, running Open Blackhole, kodi 17.3 krypton, and it seemed to install fine, providing a lot of options, when I go into the addons menu, and select wookie, including the options to install Retro Wookie Krypton, Newlook Wookie Krypton, and Wookie Lite Krypton.
    Do you get these options welshpaddy?

V.I.P
    Thanks
    got it sorted downloaded wookie 17.3 krypton as a standalone app and installed it with app installer instead of using kodi and installed wookie lite krypton all ok now

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I installed Retro Wookie, and don't like it, I'll be deleting it, as soon as possible.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    The worst thing I've ever done is install Wookie, and trying to get rid of it is a nightmare.
    I've tried a fresh install, Wookie is still there, tried deleting all files, relating to Kodi, off my hard drive, and deleting any backups, then doing a fresh install, and Wookie is still there.
    Tried going into the various menu options, uninstalling everything, to do with Wookie, and changing the skin, and Wookie is still there.
    Over the weekend I'll try disconnecting my hard drive, doing a fresh installation, of Open Black Hole, then see if Wookie has gone.
    If it has I'll have to search my hard drive and delete anything possible containing Wookie, if it's still there then I'm in trouble.
    My advice, don't have anything to do with Wookie.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    mate of mine had the same problem theres a thread on here somewhere about how he eventually got rid of it if you do a search for red5eddie he will tell you how he eventually got rid of it its in the kodi section
    Last edited by welshpaddy; 29-06-2017 at 09:59 PM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I have manged to change the skin, to the original, and delete most wookie downloads.
    I have also installed a kodi fresh start option, from dimitrology.com, so if it causes any more problems I'm going to nuke it with that
    Wookie was far too slow, even for kodi, and the initial screen, and skin, were most annoying.