Thread: mutant hd51 oscam fail help please

Thanks

Icon6 mutant hd51 oscam fail help please

from oscam log last night oscam auto updated on my recr,then lines stoped working,now nothing clears ,get messages like.... resolved ip ..then tries lines and gives timed out or connection refused,also no suitable readers found that can be used....lost once again...joe

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,353 Times in 1,398 Posts
    I don't understand why Oscam would auto update, but looking at a couple of videos, on youtube, your receiver seems to be loaded with Open ATV, so perhaps it's a feature, in the Open ATV image.
    Are you running Open ATV?
    I would first check that your receiver is still connected to the network, using the menu options, then check your file structure, using Filezilla, or other FTP program, especially your config folder, in tuxbox, I know that when I istall a new version, of Oscam, to try, it overwrites my Oscam files, so that I have to load them again.
    Do you have a backup image stored?
    Can you please provide more information.

Thanks
    moved to vix4e project 4 2017-03-13 was working well untill last night when all was lost ,today checked oscam log and found it had updated itself just before everythin appart from clear channels off,is connecting to network and going to lines but giving strange info like ip resolved.connection refused,timed out,demuxer 0 noenabled matching ecm pids,skipped 4 dup lines skipped 2 dupplicated lines,connecting to server a,b,c d etc info resolved over and over...me lost may have to wipe all and try open vix

Thanks
    carried out your tip on back up and now all ok thanks joe

V.I.P
    Thanks
    It sounds like an update error, maybe even a beta version, of some software.
    I still don't understand the auto update, of Oscam, as I don't allow any auto updates, on my receiver, only manual updates, via the menu, if I wish it, but maybe it's a feature, that you can change, in your images otpions.
    Have you used dreamboxedit, or other software, to back up your channels,/bouquets?
    It makes a fresh installation a lot quicker, and easier.

Just read your reply, after posting, glad to see you're back up, and running.

Thanks
    strange these boxes they work fine then alter themselves and cock up just in the middle of a film,never used dreambox edit will look into that as i wondered how to save sats and channels as it takes hours to rescan sats.thanks your tips very helpful...joe

V.I.P
    Thanks
    There's quite a good guide, on youtube, for various features, of this receiver, so long as you can ignore the overuse of the word "guys".

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mickha For This Useful Post:

afterlife (26-03-2017), JOE.MADDISON (26-03-2017), joe2419 (13-01-2019)

Thanks
    need help again box failed once again when switched on,with help someone got the lines working again but told me box had faults in software,and advised me to reflash with vix4 blue version 5 which i did and installed oscam arm which is running but i cannot put my 4cc lines in tried te forums softcam concierge program which used to work but wont now it converts and connects to box but gives unable to alter file or words to that effect..any help or advice please,in simple terms as im new to this linx system,andbig problems spent 12 hours yesterday and 5 hours today and still im lost

Thanks
    nealy there using webif oscam got 3 out of four lines working ,4th line showing error,,all lines are showing no address associated with host name dont know what thats about but opening channels ok ????

Thanks
    so once again lost all encripted channels earlier today,was ordering my loto ticket on line,channels went off at same time and got a (your line is not secure)warning from kasperspy,tried for hours to re enter my linescc /oscam into box with no luck ,then reported lines to supplier and minutes later channels came back on,so is it my lines supplier,or is my isp up to something....

V.I.P
    Thanks
    It could be unrelated, as Kaspersky is very particular, regarding online security, and if the sites certificates are in order. When was the last time you updated Kaspersky?
    You might want to check your router, and your telephone line, the router to see if it's maintaining connection, your line to listen for any noise.

Thanks
    kasperspy updates daily,router showed 51 was connected,but did run broadband speed tester at 4pm when channels went and got strange readings,,download 4.5 upload 50.00....ping 200 strange.lines paid for in usa service down reported 9.50 pm...came back on 10pm.phone line ok and clear,was off 0n for 3 weeks at christmas,other sites have said my line my be split or not secure,this forum in the past said something similar when i could not log in an had toopena hotmail a/c tocertify my membership...???/

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I thought shared telephone lines was a thing of the past.
    Have you gone into your router and changed the default WiFi password, and other passwords, for protection?
    I would also question your Interent Provider, regarding your strange download/upload readings and your Kaspersky warning messages.