Thread: 2.2.14 upgrade now has "Stalker" section in IPTV Bonus

Verified Registered User
    Thanks

2.2.14 upgrade now has "Stalker" section in IPTV Bonus

The latest version of 2.2.14 contains a Stalker section within IPTV Bonus. It's similar to the "World" section in that it is a combination of various categories .Not absolutely everything opens but those channels that do are very solid.
    A welcome addition!

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    In the 2.2.23 upgrade, the "US Stalker" section appears to be in flux. The other day it was requiring an update from a Facebook address, today it mentions a beta version available. This section, valuable for American/Canadian viewers, offers several local channels.
    It remains to be seen whether this will also affect US/Canadiansports networks (ESPN, NBA, TSN, etc) which of course have a much wider audience.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    As of today, and with an upgrade to 2.2.24, the "US Stalker" channels on the IPTV Bonus section have returned.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi Jacobo40,

So, would you recommend upgrading from 2.2.08 for MSCAMD (my current version as per Blackdevil on April the 30th: "Mscamd users : 2.2.08") to 2.2.24?

Or should we wait for the "All will be fixed in next sw"?

Pros and cons?

Thanks.

tinto de verano

Verified Registered User Weston Calling's Avatar
    Thanks
    I upgraded to 2.2.24 yesterday and Mscamd seems to work exactly as before. I didn't need to re-enter my code or change any settings.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tinto de verano View Post
    Hi Jacobo40,

So, would you recommend upgrading from 2.2.08 for MSCAMD (my current version as per Blackdevil on April the 30th: "Mscamd users : 2.2.08") to 2.2.24?

Or should we wait for the "All will be fixed in next sw"?

Pros and cons?

Thanks.

tinto de verano
    Difficult call. Probably the thing to do would be to wait for the announced "fix-all". I've had no problem with the HTTP upgrades, all have downloaded as they should. Mind you, I use Superiks, so the MSCAMD situation does not apply. If you
    do decide to upgrade and it doesn't work out you should be able to return to your present version. BTW, the new "US Stalker" section is now greatly expanded (800+ channels) and includes channels from Australia and NZ. Not that everything is opening yet
    but it looks promising. Good luck!