Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: few channels not working today

Banned
    Thanks
    Hi Guys
    Just been reading on a dif forum to pimps and it was a eye opener > New attack from SLY UK to all IPTV's providers, A guy that is sending iptv in any of the said provider will be closed down if the said abuse of the provider is not removed from his iptv OVH companys server.

In a nutshell game over guys, seems pointless trying to be the clever one and end up like the above fella did.

regards Talks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Talk's For This Useful Post:

Nikkas (16-05-2017)

Thanks
    IPTV is OK if you have a decent internet connection, ours isn't!!!
    So .. where did I put that S K Y box I haven't used for 8 years?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to oldfart For This Useful Post:

Barney (16-05-2017)

Thanks
    Hopefully the old saying 'as one door closes another one opens'will come true🤔

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ripley For This Useful Post:

Nikkas (16-05-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,249 Times in 2,030 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Talk's View Post
    Hi Guys
    Just been reading on a dif forum to pimps and it was a eye opener > New attack from SLY UK to all IPTV's providers, A guy that is sending iptv in any of the said provider will be closed down if the said abuse of the provider is not removed from his iptv OVH companys server.

In a nutshell game over guys, seems pointless trying to be the clever one and end up like the above fella did.

regards Talks.
    Garbage !! A guy that is ...He said..She Said etc.....WTF ??
    IPTV has nothing whatsoever to do with Satellite TV or even this thread Topic you will find ,
    so open a new Topic about this Rumours and other Fake Stories .

Sly is Shutting C/S Down due to the mass Spam advertising of people offering non-Legit "Gifts" and Dodgy Clone Boxes
    Nothing whatsoever to do with IPTV AT ALL !!!
    So In a nutshell as you say please keep on Topic : )
    Thanks !

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney For This Useful Post:

dez (16-05-2017), holmroad (16-05-2017)

Thanks
    Sorry but IPTV has everything to do with CS Barney. It is where these former PS s***bags have moved or are moving. The streams they distribute come entirely from existing CS servers incl. VM (HD) which is why Sty UK are now targeting them also.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikkas For This Useful Post:

Barney (16-05-2017), holmroad (16-05-2017)

Banned
    Thanks
    Dear Barney

I could post the url here of the post i was reading and even the email he got from the ovh company, But i am not a Rule Breaker to start posting another forums url here in pimps that is my first reply to you, as for the topic change then dont aim your bullits at me m8ty because you will see via reading above my posts i did not start the change in this threads transponder so get your facts right and dont ask me to break the rules to prove what i said about ovh is true and correct. Try to google the head liner > New attack from SLY UK to all IPTV's providers, and then read it for your self.

Talks.
    Last edited by Talk's; 16-05-2017 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 666 Posts
    keep it nice guys plz and chris calm down buddy

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DCG For This Useful Post:

crabber (17-05-2017), darito (17-05-2017), Nikkas (17-05-2017)

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DCG View Post
    keep it nice guys plz and chris calm down buddy
    Dave I am sorry to have said the above to barney, but i was right to dig back at him when he quoted my text even when i was not the one to start changing the topic.

I do Agree with what Nikkas said about iptv and it mainly comes from cs lines, & i can prove that aswell but aint worth the arguements. I know i have helped many a guy here in pimps or better known as satdudes in the past to set a box up with a better way of sharing and how its done the Right Way & not the live in a dream world of hope. Any one i have helped in the past has never looked back and do not get problems with most of the satellite providers out there.

To be Honest I just dont care what others do anymore & with the greatest of respect to all here i have given alot of help in the past years to many users of cs & you can ask any of them if i have ever said buy me a beer and never ever will because i am one of the old school boys in satellite know how. I can also say a couple of guys here have helped me when i was a bit out of touch with certain ways of getting feeds to work. so all good there to share what you know to each other. Truth be known i am still doing my own thing & willing to help anyone with what i get in my setup. and to say the least its prob alot more than most get. So i will leave that upto the few here that want to know the better ways on the veiwing of satellite tv.

Its a shame that when a old head like me gives up with what i did here when seeing some of the bad text in there replies to what i was saying to members in my other posts, so the way i do see it these days is let things be and let other do what ever they feel is right to do, if they want better ways then they know how to get intouch with me here or else where.

I still firmly believe that most forums started it all as a hobby many years ago & i still see it as a hobby to try and get things to work and happy days, its not all about the one provider so as a hobby to guys that see it as a hobby there is still alot more satellites to veiw, Its just a pity that the blind dont see the reality of what is going on.

Kind regards Talks, (aka DJ maff moderator of the old satdudes ) the good old days

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Talk's For This Useful Post:

DCG (17-05-2017), holmroad (17-05-2017), Koogan (18-05-2017), Mobley2 (17-05-2017), Nikkas (17-05-2017), Sawdust (17-05-2017), squiddo (17-05-2017), tigertimtim (17-05-2017)

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi Guys, Sly sport 1,2,3 on 30 deg west 12246H 27500 still ok. Watching Man'C v West Brom last night. The Audio was in Portuguese though.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeetley2 For This Useful Post:

Nikkas (17-05-2017), port06 (17-05-2017), Talk's (17-05-2017)

Thanks
    I wonder what the satellite box manufacturers will think of all this as it must surely hit their sales. Why would anyone buy a box if it cant be used for CS etc?
    OK I know we have FTA on various sats plus feeds but most people are/were trying to get something for nothing.
    I subscribe to BT sport and I will be cancelling it and definitely not taking out a sly sub!
    Last edited by crabber; 17-05-2017 at 08:19 AM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crabber For This Useful Post:

Nikkas (17-05-2017), Talk's (17-05-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,192 Times in 1,181 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crabber View Post
    I wonder what the satellite box manufacturers will think of all this as it must surely hit their sales. Why would anyone buy a box if it cant be used for CS etc?
    OK I know we have FTA on various sats plus feeds but most people are/were trying to get something for nothing.
    I subscribe to BT sport and I will be cancelling it and definitely not taking out a sly sub!
    That had crossed my mind too
    This move may end up costing the provider more in the long run especially as they over paid for the football rights

Thanks
    does anyone know where its possible to watch cricket now that SS2 has gone, thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 6,192 Times in 1,181 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chopper1 View Post
    does anyone know where its possible to watch cricket now that SS2 has gone, thanks
    Slightly off topic chopper..
    The Ashes for 2017-2018 will be shown on BT Sport
    & the current deal to show cricket on sky ends in 2019
    It was said a while back as Sky had paid too much for the football, they wouldn't be in a position to pay for other sporting rights

Have a look here chopper
    h**p://www.cricketaustralia.com.au/about/partners/broadcast
    Last edited by catseye; 17-05-2017 at 10:07 AM.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to catseye For This Useful Post:

chopper1 (18-05-2017), Nikkas (17-05-2017), squiddo (17-05-2017)

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crabber View Post
    Its not all doom & gloom buddy, i can get most on my vu duo2 box of what i enjoy watching from approx 15 dif satellites out there for the time been, so i dont feel the box making companies that make Decent Box's have a problem, a cheap crap free gift one's are a bad box to buy and they will suffer now i guess.

Any Decent box's will still sell there boxs.

regards Talks.
    Last edited by Talk's; 17-05-2017 at 10:28 AM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    So was the talk of oscam devs waiting for full on commitment to icam before it came up with a fix just talk? Like that which was written about the sly.it blackout just being a short term problem. Sly is having to protect its advert ridden dross because of so many new platforms evolving, time was it used its power to undermine other competitors posting their own hacks of the oppositions 'cryption, karma says what goes around comes around, if murky doesn't get total control of sly this time the game is up for him. And if an annoucement is made against him before the election is over the tories had better be prepared for the inevitable s*** headlines

Thanks
    Last night all the sly channels were scrambled on Satellite on my Spiderbox HD9000, also found this to be the same on my Hitebox. What was really strange on this box IPTV were showing old Sly sport programmes not what was advertised, i.e football.

I found the Ars. v Sun. game later on my Spiderbox, but I had search through different sports channels other than Sly to find it, could not say what the language was just turned the sound down.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,361 Times in 1,403 Posts
    I watched the Arsenal V Sunderland game on 19.2E, Multifut. 1, 10788 V 22000, part of the Movistar+ package.
    When another game is being shown, on their main football channel, Movistar Futbol, they often show games on the Multifut 1-4 channels.
    There is also the audio option to just have the ground noise, no commentators.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mickha For This Useful Post:

johnhenry (17-05-2017), Nikkas (17-05-2017), port06 (17-05-2017)

Thanks
    Theres a great free android app on p/store called ptv sports with both cricket / sports section that works quite well ! Good for another option .

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi Why so much doom and gloom from people...technology has always evolved for different reasons etc. If one door closes another one will open.. Remember a few years ago encryptions like PowerVu and Tandberg were unhackable ..so they said. Also the recent computer attacks just shows that there are people out there more clever than Microsoft or companies or govenments will ever be. It is humans who have created this technology and they will also break it..
    Regards

Banned
    Thanks
    Has to be said.

When we are chatting about transponders in satellite to be honest 28 east still have the best free view out there, these channels may have adverts which can be a pain at times but still fair to say 28east offers the biggest and best free view tv. so thats a good thing.

regards Talks.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast