Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 369

Thread: few channels not working today

  1. #161
    V.I.P skomedal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,141
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked 1,237 Times in 565 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawdust View Post
    What do you mean 'Rather than payservers'? What do you think enables a 'Plug'N'Play' box? And everyone that call things 'gifts'? Just another name for a payserver. Dress it up however you want, its all the same. I have NEVER and will NEVER use a payserver. Because I am not lazy or a tight ass. I have a legit card and in return I have never beeen unable to watch anything I have ever wanted in over 10 years.

    Too many people want to pay £50 and watch everything for ever. And the end result is black screens. I'm glad sky uk is going. Maybe then it will get back to the better days.

    Recall a "" TIFF "" between members of this forum refering to " gift/payservers ". Thread since deleted.

    But challenged member not posted on the forum since AFAIK

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to skomedal For This Useful Post:

    JOE.MADDISON (17-04-2017)

  3.    Advert



  4. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 34 Times in 22 Posts
    AFAIK
    wtf is this ??

  5. #163
    Cool Dude Barney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,632
    Thanks
    3,578
    Thanked 3,262 Times in 1,626 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lacierva View Post
    AFAIK
    wtf is this ??
    AFAIK ITS An Abbreviation for "As Far as i know" ....but i guess you do not understand simple Abbreviations Other than WTF ?
    ITS OK ...
    ( google would have provided the answer also : )

    Y.W ...[ Your welcome ]

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Barney For This Useful Post:

    DarkDog UK (20-04-2017), echelon (18-04-2017), Koogan (18-05-2017), lacierva (18-04-2017), Nikkas (21-04-2017), sparky_dog (19-04-2017), ssjenkins (19-04-2017)

  7. #164
    Cool Dude Barney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,632
    Thanks
    3,578
    Thanked 3,262 Times in 1,626 Posts
    Back on Topic ...I am wondering if Master Murdock will decide to eliminate another few Transponders in next few hrs ??
    or is he simply waiting for max amount of attention ...maybbe total and utter black-out 1 hour before kick-off on Sunday 21st May ???
    it would surprise me not ...

  8. #165
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 83 Times in 53 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney View Post
    Back on Topic ...I am wondering if Master Murdock will decide to eliminate another few Transponders in next few hrs ??
    or is he simply waiting for max amount of attention ...maybbe total and utter black-out 1 hour before kick-off on Sunday 21st May ???
    it would surprise me not ...
    I would imagine the Cisco techs are chuckling away reading some the threads over the net trying to fix it, and itching to press the button.

  9. #166
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 34 Times in 22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawdust View Post
    I would imagine the Cisco techs are chuckling away reading some the threads over the net trying to fix it, and itching to press the button.
    last i seen of reading "some threads" a fix was more than half way there AFAIK

  10. #167
    V.I.P
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked 1,638 Times in 978 Posts
    We have heard this before, when Sky Italy upgraded their encryption, then we had rumours that it was cracked, but they were keeping it secret, and still nothing.

    Wait until they implement the full encryption change, and get rid of all the old receivers, before even speculating on a solution.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mickha For This Useful Post:

    echelon (18-04-2017), Nikkas (21-04-2017)

  12. #168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 34 Times in 22 Posts
    Payservers will not be aware of the solution AFAIK lol

  13. #169
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts
    **** have been very clever with this ! only a few weeks to the big fight no one can clear sbo. Most of the IPTV feeds are from hardware using gifts so the only option will be is for people to pay for it

  14. #170
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    has boxnation also gone now also

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to rocky415 For This Useful Post:

    Barney (19-04-2017)

  16. #171
    Cool Dude Barney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,632
    Thanks
    3,578
    Thanked 3,262 Times in 1,626 Posts
    Boxnation Seems to have Changed Freq
    nothing at all to do with This topic i would suggest : ))

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney For This Useful Post:

    Aldo (19-04-2017), holmroad (19-04-2017), Nikkas (21-04-2017)

  18. #172
    Cool Dude Barney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,632
    Thanks
    3,578
    Thanked 3,262 Times in 1,626 Posts
    Boxnation WORKING NOW ON 28.2°EAST 11344 H 27500 : ))

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney For This Useful Post:

    Nikkas (21-04-2017), rocky415 (19-04-2017), ^^COMPASS^^ (19-04-2017)

  20. #173
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    was just about to post that thanks

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rocky415 For This Useful Post:

    Barney (19-04-2017), holmroad (19-04-2017)

  22. #174
    V.I.P
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    500
    Thanked 589 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawdust View Post
    What do you mean 'Rather than payservers'? What do you think enables a 'Plug'N'Play' box? And everyone that call things 'gifts'? Just another name for a payserver. Dress it up however you want, its all the same. I have NEVER and will NEVER use a payserver. Because I am not lazy or a tight ass.
    If you think I'm defending payservers, I am certainly not - and for 20-odd years I've paid out my whack of official subs too. What I am saying is that I don't think that it's simply the existance of payservers that have caused the current situation per se. Payservers have existed since the beginning of cardsharing, and if cardshare swaps had brought about the same level of lost subscription sales as payservers have now, the outcome would have been the same.

    After an initial flurry of activity, the cardshare scene seems to have been 'tolerated' for a few years, with minimal counter measures. The flood of cheap ready-to-go openbox/zgemma etc. boxes, not to mention illegal IPTV services, must now be making a real measurable dent in takings. No business is going to sit back and let that carry on.

    I agree that CS has made folk lazy, I used to contribute as much FTA boxing as I could find on here, but noticed interest has gradually dwindled. If UK CS does go kaput, interest in FTA and feeds might well have a bit of a resurgence.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sparky_dog For This Useful Post:

    Nikkas (21-04-2017), Sawdust (19-04-2017), simon 2003 (25-04-2017)

  24. #175
    Cool Dude holmroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6,613
    Thanks
    3,198
    Thanked 1,523 Times in 1,048 Posts
    12148H still not working using cs on 28E!!!!!

  25. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 83 Times in 53 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky_dog View Post
    If you think I'm defending payservers, I am certainly not - and for 20-odd years I've paid out my whack of official subs too. What I am saying is that I don't think that it's simply the existance of payservers that have caused the current situation per se. Payservers have existed since the beginning of cardsharing, and if cardshare swaps had brought about the same level of lost subscription sales as payservers have now, the outcome would have been the same.

    After an initial flurry of activity, the cardshare scene seems to have been 'tolerated' for a few years, with minimal counter measures. The flood of cheap ready-to-go openbox/zgemma etc. boxes, not to mention illegal IPTV services, must now be making a real measurable dent in takings. No business is going to sit back and let that carry on.

    I agree that CS has made folk lazy, I used to contribute as much FTA boxing as I could find on here, but noticed interest has gradually dwindled. If UK CS does go kaput, interest in FTA and feeds might well have a bit of a resurgence.

    C/S downfall is the miriad of hand holding tutorials strewn all over the net and on every forum. In the early days, it took a week to find out what a dreambox was, and then when you joined a forum no one would talk about it until you had been on a while and gained some trust. Now you join a forum, make a 'Hi' post and get all the info you need to be running a payserver by the evening. Its just a shame we cant go back to D2Mac days and start over again!

  26. #177
    Cool Dude
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 96 Times in 31 Posts
    I still got D2Mac box lying in the loft. May be one day clock be reversed. Ha Ha

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to jeetley2 For This Useful Post:

    Sawdust (20-04-2017)

  28. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    124
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
    when cs goes dark will iptv still work at all

  29. #179
    V.I.P
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,245
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 162 Times in 131 Posts
    it's the way things work so far only a few have landed on the moon soon branson will take us all there could say the same when we have a cure for cancer etc should the cure be kept to a chosen few

  30. #180
    V.I.P
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    500
    Thanked 589 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amyben08 View Post
    when cs goes dark will iptv still work at all
    iptv will still be going long after sat CS goes dark.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to sparky_dog For This Useful Post:

    Barney (20-04-2017)

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yahoo mail not working Today ??
    By Barney in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. Vu+ Duo now only working on FTA channels
    By rob588cliff in forum Vu+ Duo Help Section
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 06:43 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-06-2014, 08:39 AM
  4. 3D Channels [ What is working ]
    By RABBY in forum SpiderBox 9000 HD
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 14-10-2011, 09:34 PM
  5. new bin for today usual place working fine
    By terrybobs in forum Viaccess
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 09:41 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •