Thread: updating question

V.I.P
    Thanks

updating question

im trying to update an old tt go 520 and have updated navcore to 9.510 , the map for this is in 2 parts , do i put them onto device in 2 separate folders or put them in one folder on pc , then transfer them to device as one folder ? Also what do i do with the me ta code ? do i just copy it from Russell ! post then put it in a folder and transfer it to the device ? i have tried to install latest me ta using various tools but when i try to activate the map ( maps , as i have put it in the two folders to start with ) , it wont actvate and says to check me ta . thanks for any help .

V.I.P
    Thanks
    i have managed to put the map on but it wont activate , i have tried bbs tools and easy activator and fast activator , but i get a message saying me ta may be out of date . What do i do with the me ta txt that is listed under the map im installing ? thanks .

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I prefer FastActivate when I updated mine, but haven't used it since going onto the Android version. Normally you just paste the contents of the me ta into the me ta file included with the activation tool, or FastActivate gives you the option to update the me ta automatically.

Have you read the guides in the stickys at the top of the section? There's a few you should find helpful, I would start here

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...sking-for-help

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...aps-(May-2015)

Is your device patched? If not, you need to do that first - there's a guide for that in the first link too.
    Last edited by sparky_dog; 27-03-2017 at 06:35 PM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    yes everything is patched tthome and navcore , its just when i try to activate maps it says check me ta is latest i have updated me ta using fastactivate but still no joy . if i want to start from scratch again , do i just remove everything from the device ? or will it never work again if i remove everything . Thanks

Thanks
    Here ya go m8
    Attached Files Attached Files

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Shouldn't have to wipe it, latest fastactivate that EDGE posted should do it.

Alternatively, just cut & paste the new me ta into the existing me ta file that came with whichever activation tool you use.
    Last edited by sparky_dog; 01-04-2017 at 06:02 PM.