Hi Guys,

I'm looking for some support towards how I set my Oyster Vision up to auto find Intelsat 907.

My understanding (very basic) gained from Oyster on how to update the settings for Astra 2 when Sky changed the frequencies. I have obtained the following information about Intelsat 907 -

Frequency - 11495
Pol - V
Symbol - 44100
FEC - 9/10

When I look at how you update the auto search features on the Oyster there are 4 sets of co-ordinates to be entered. The first would be the ones above. The following 3 which are used for Astra 2 are just other frequencies on Astra 2 but for different channels. There lies my problem, the frequency is the same for all the Freesat channels with no other frequencies, except for the data channels which are also broadcast from this satellite. Would it be okay to add those as the other 3 or do I just add the details above in all 4 co-ordinates.

Any help would be very much appreciated and if above is completely wrong please tell me as I have based on deduction and comparison of information with regard to reprogramming for Astra 2 so may be completely off the mark.

thank you

Stewart