Thread: polsat card

V.I.P
    Thanks

polsat card

looking to buy a polsat card for the 13e sat but not sure if the card and receivers are paired also the nc+ on the same sat would do i only need the basic package for polsat tvn hoping that the spiderbox 6000hd would be ok

Thanks
    Polsat cards need an RSA key and boxkey to work in oscam. They are available for £200ish for the full package for 12 months. NC+ Nagra3 (CAID 0B01) work just fine without extra keys. NC+ would be your best option as you can buy a prepaid basic package for not a lot. Most of the polsat cards are fully loaded so cost more.

No idea about the spiderbox, never used one.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sawdust For This Useful Post:

satwyn (02-01-2017)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawdust View Post
    Polsat cards need an RSA key and boxkey to work in oscam. They are available for £200ish for the full package for 12 months. NC+ Nagra3 (CAID 0B01) work just fine without extra keys. NC+ would be your best option as you can buy a prepaid basic package for not a lot. Most of the polsat cards are fully loaded so cost more.

No idea about the spiderbox, never used one.
    am i correct i will need card + receiver for nc+ or will any receiver with nagravison cam be ok

Thanks
    No additional cam or receiver needed, as I said not familiar with spiderbox card reader but the VU will read it fine or an Omnikey reader ect running oscam

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi The Spiderbox 6000 HD can open N3 cards like Tivusat( i have one and working ok). It can also open lots of Polish channels on Hotbird with Mscam as well as other channels on Hotbird and other satellites. Lot cheaper than 200 pounds etc. Regards

Thanks
    Im sure the OP is aware, and was asking about a real card not a payserver.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,016 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Im sure the OP is aware, and was asking about a real card not a payserver.
    Yes that is correct, but the OP also stated that he has a Spiderbox 6000 which clears some of those channels providing his gift package has not expired, and without the need to purchase a polsat card.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi My comments were about payserver and a real card if you bothered to read it properly...Point is that Spiderbox can read N3 cards as far as i am aware....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    Yes that is correct, but the OP also stated that he has a Spiderbox 6000 which clears some of those channels providing his gift package has not expired, and without the need to purchase a polsat card.
    The OP mentioned nothing about the payserver (or gift as you call it) Still being available. So I answerd the question he asked. As I already said Polsat card is an option but if its TVN channels then a basic NC+ card will do and it costs peanuts. I dont know why some feel the need to troll when someone is trying to be helpful, reminds me why I dont post a lot.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    The OP mentioned nothing about the payserver (or gift as you call it) Still being available. So I answerd the question he asked. As I already said Polsat card is an option but if its TVN channels then a basic NC+ card will do and it costs peanuts. I dont know why some feel the need to troll when someone is trying to be helpful, reminds me why I dont post a lot.
    yes thanks for your help looks like the nc+ card would be my best option should work ok in the spiderbox now just need to find an uk supplier

Thanks
    @satwyn PM sent.