Thread: loss of c----d.

Thanks

loss of c----d.

Hi any help would be grateful, had an electric failure whilst out, and left me without any of the needed channels. I just can not resolve the problem, I run Hitechbox and S/box 6000, both will not open the said channels !!! my old Spider-box 7000 is opening a few here and there, so it is not a problem with the internet, all the three Sats I am viewing on -28.2 - 19'2 - 13- all free to air that I receive are opening fine. Leads from the router checked via my 7000 and seem fine. I feel it could be something the Active account. I feel I am missing something when it comes to activating the Active account because only 4 come up. -- 1 gs---d service 2 Ms---d service 3 Superiks service 4 Vshare service. But no c----d. Do hope I can get it sorted for Christmas.
    Merry Christmas to all who read this --- rioseco

Thanks
    Thanked 5,016 Times in 2,265 Posts
    You could try the following setup procedures for both receivers:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...techBox-HB9000

did you check this part part in the above setup procedure:

Time to start MsCam
    Main Tile menu / Sat Installation / Installation / Conditional Access / 1111 / Net Client / Press red button Active Account / Down to MScamd service / OK button / OK button on Active code and enter your 10 digit code (Given by your supplier) / FAV button to save.

for the Spiderbox 6000

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...iderbox-6000HD

You could do a factory reset and check everything is OK as in the setup procedure above

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aldo For This Useful Post:

rioseco (15-12-2016)

Thanks
    Thanks Aldo, done most of what I should but it looks like a factory reset. I'll hang on a little while hopefully

Thanks
    Thanked 5,016 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
    Thanks Aldo, done most of what I should but it looks like a factory reset. I'll hang on a little while hopefully
    You could do a factory reset and load the latest patch again, in case the one installed has become corrupt.

Thanks
    Hi Aldo sorry for the late reply,but got onto BT Spain my internet provider they said all was OK from there end but said would delve a little further, and at 20-00 hours yesterday bingo my little box come back to life. But many thanks for your input. Take care and have a wonderful Festive season----rioseco

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rioseco For This Useful Post:

Aldo (17-12-2016)