D91 and C92 are connected in parallel (across each other) so I suggest you remove C92 and check D91 and C92 separately to see which is shorted, maybe both.

The problem with D91 its it is a zener diode which come in a range of voltage ratings (I think this one will be around 20V) this will be marked on it's glass body and is usually difficult to read so if it is faulty you will need to remove it carefully and try to read the details - it usually ends in "C" followed by digits referring to the voltage rating.

I am not sure where D87 is - is it next to D91? If this is it you reading could be affected by a shorted D91/C92. Also where is D93?

With IC91 I want you to remove the remains of the legs from the board but do not fit a new IC yet. At some stage I will want you to power on to check some voltages but we are not ready to do this yet.

I think R93 and R91 are 3W resistors but not absolutely sure (they could be 5W) - are you sure only 3mm diameter? R91 is 220K not 110K (red=2). Try to remove R91 I am pretty sure is split/broken.

By the way where did you get the ohm character - I want one!