Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iptv on a technomate tm 5400 M3

Thanks

Iptv on a technomate tm 5400 M3

Hi there does anyone know where to get iptv channels that work on tm 5400 m3 where look ? can anyone help me i have no idea thankz
    Last edited by mikey kaine; 05-12-2016 at 02:51 PM.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi I take it that you mean the TM5402 M3 and not the TM5400 which is an SD box . The TM5402 has its own IPTV channels which you access via the IPTV menu option. Also within the TM5402 you have the TM Online facility for downloading latest files for patches/softcams and IPTV. You can also download your own IPTV lists via USB- files are easy to find all over the web. Regards

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    In the TM online facility I only want to download the latest IPTV files and nothing else.

Is there a way to do this ?

Is this the best way to get the latest IPTV files for the TM5402 m3 box or is there another website that is better ?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,955 Times in 1,266 Posts
    The person who's traditionally supplied the 'free' IPTV m3u files on TM Community site seems to have stopped doing this! However if you google for suppliers there are many at very reasonable rates mate!

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi You can also search for free IPTV channels on the net...there are tons of channels and all for free. Regards

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KARABANGA For This Useful Post:

holmroad (18-01-2017), Nikkas (01-09-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KARABANGA View Post
    Hi You can also search for free IPTV channels on the net...there are tons of channels and all for free. Regards
    True mate - that's just what I was really saying above or INTENDING to say!! lol!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holmroad For This Useful Post:

jovie (11-05-2017), KARABANGA (18-01-2017)

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi.. OK i believe you....Problem i found when i had a TM F3 box a few years ago was that the IPTV channels were far too many and poor quality and most never worked. Thats why i do my own IPTV lists which i can control quantity and quality and its fun and interesting... and dont pay anything.... Regards

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KARABANGA For This Useful Post:

holmroad (18-01-2017)

Thanks
    OK mate - I sincerely admire you if you are producing your OWN m3u files!

V.I.P
    Thanks
    How to load to M3 box a list of m3u files ?? USb?

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi Yes copy the file to USB and then download it to your box..Make sure its in correct format ie as follows:
    #EXTM3U Must be the first line
    #EXTINF...channel name
    http:.....web adress
    #EXTINF....channel name
    http:.....web address

You can test if channels open by using the VLC player on your laptop before transferring to your receiver.

Regards

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KARABANGA For This Useful Post:

fred fickle (31-05-2017), holmroad (14-04-2017)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Still baffles me at this stage ,is there a newbies guide to m3u files?
    I got some links like: [
    But how to put this in to a file?? Tnx
    Last edited by fred fickle; 31-05-2017 at 12:02 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fred fickle For This Useful Post:

nippon (04-09-2017)

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi...Please note for security reasons its best not to post live links in the open in forums. I have tested the link and it opens up many channels. So to answer your question of how to put the channels into a file using this link the steps are as follows:
    1) When you double click on the link it will download a file and ask you if you want to open it or save it. Take the option to save it.
    2) It will download a file to your chosen destination.
    3) Open the file using Notepad and you should see the contents of the file written in M3U format. You should have something like this:
    #EXTM3U - This must be the first line for all files/do***ents If this is missing or incorrect then add the line or edit
    #EXTINF....First channel name,,,,,,
    http:........
    #EXTINF.....Second channel name.....
    http:,,,,,,,
    #EXTINF.....Third channel name
    http:
    This format is for receivers like the TM and VLC player.

For Spiderbox the format will be as follows:

#EXTM3U
    Channel name,http:.......
    Channel name,http:.....
    Channel name ,http:,,,,

You need to know what format your receiver uses.. for example you cannot put a Spiderbox file into the TM or vice versa.

Call the filename something like SPI1804.ipt for Spiderboxes where 1804 is the creation date etc. You can also add things like Sport/Movies/*****s/Italian/English to filename to reflect type of contents.

For TM and similar call the filename something like GoodSpanish1804.ipt etc.

When you have created the file/do***ent copy it to a USB and then insert it to your receiver and download file to your receiver. If it works it will put the channels into your IPTV list ready to play etc.

Please remember that there different types of IPTV files available around the web... so familiarize yourself with what format is best for your setup. Any queries let us know as i am still learning myself. Regards

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KARABANGA For This Useful Post:

fred fickle (23-04-2017), John Sceal (27-04-2020), jovie (11-05-2017), port06 (07-12-2018)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Unfortunately the link appeared dead on my PC that is why I posted but the receiver uses .M3U files ,
    I have found most of the free links die quickly so will problely go with a pay server for now.
    Thanks for the info but a little over my head my a noobie to IPTV.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi Thats the problem with the free IPTV links they dont last long. Its a question of trial and error. I found some italian channels nearly two years ago and are still working fine. Its a question of luck in finding good ones although you can find them. If you are going down the pay server route be careful who you deal with and dont waste your money as nothing is guarenteed. Regards

21. The Following User Says Thank You to KARABANGA For This Useful Post:

Aldo (24-04-2017)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    OK willdo but they all say nothing is guaranteed I am testing one on a app atm for a month and 2 weeks in all good but a lot of channels have no audio.
    Not sure if Techno boxes take apps but probably not as not Android based.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Hi Its just not a question of guarantee but also how much you pay for it. If your channels have no audio then you already have a problem. For the TM boxes you need the E2 (Enigma 2) receivers like TM800HD to have the android base apps. The E2 type receivers are of good quality but require a lot of input from yourself to make them work. If you are interested in an E2 box then i recommend you do a lot of research before buying one. Regards

24. The Following User Says Thank You to KARABANGA For This Useful Post:

jovie (11-05-2017)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I did not know E2 boxes were Android will look at them now.Ta

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,802 Times in 1,938 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fred fickle View Post
    I did not know E2 boxes were Android will look at them now.Ta
    A computer can run Windows or Linux or some other operating system such as Chrome O/S or some version of Mac O/S- it's just a computer that can use different operating systems.

Android is an operating system, E2 is another type of Linux operating system - they are both different, so no E2 box is an android box as they are two completely different operating systems.

Kodi can run or Android (usually Arm or x86 + 64bit processors) , and it's also been compiled to run on mips - which the vast majority off E2 boxes are. But you can't run mips instructions on x86 or Arm and vice versa as the CPU wouldn't be able to understand the instructions - so don't be thinking that E2 boxes are the same as Android, because they are not. Kodi plugins are python based, which is why the same plugins such as IPTV can work on any STB that's running Kodi.

Also for people that are giving out advice, please give out proper advice, so people don't go buying equipment that is no good for them. For IPTV you can just use any old laptop/tablet or cheap android box connected to a TV - no need to even use an E2 box. E2 boxes can use IPTV as well though, all IPTV is, is just a link to a file that your STB can stream and decode, so for example if the link is H265 - most STB's can't decode those, some newer STB's can though (anything that can play 4k for example). Most other boxes can play TS/avi/mp4/xvid/divx links just fine.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrdude For This Useful Post:

fred fickle (31-05-2017), jovie (19-05-2017)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanks for your input guyz got it working on Technomate with a free file.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fred fickle View Post
    Thanks for your input guyz got it working on Technomate with a free file.
    Very pleased for you Fred - and what do YOU think to the video 'quality' - not to mention time delays as a matter of mega interest mate?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast