Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 9E Powervu

Thanks
    To be fair that v7/g has had decent support, give them time to crack it first then implement it.
    Remember waiting ages on the ol TM1500 lol

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    My box has just now auto updated the Powervu keys for 4.8 east.

AFN is down and maybe new software will take a few weeks but I am confident it will arrive and AFN will clear again.

I don't watch AFN hardly at all so it makes very little difference to me when new software is available.

These boxes are not a waste of money and are excellent value if they give you what you want, but not everybody wants what they give, if you see what I mean.

Thanks
    LOL's ...Chinese Clones are now "excellent value" ?? never thought i'd hear that statement
    AFN Lasted Less than 1 week , lmfao
    Sorry to burst the bubble ..but even my None Supported TM5402 M3 can clear all Power VU Channels on 4.8 east
    as do many other stb's aswell obviously ..do not need to go buy some junk China box for that !!
    There is simply no point buying these cheap boxes that at first offer something then 7 days later its gone !!
    If more people stop wasting money and stop paying for nonsense private commercial hacks then perhaps genuine boxes will again be supported i simply refuse to buy any box that can and will only offer a weeks viewing at best .
    its not a bit wonder our hobby is being raped and destroyed by commercial nonsense yet again !!
    i just gotta laugh at these junk boxes that always and forever turn out to be epic failures ....some things never change : ))

Thanks
    Hows that starsat of yours working on au biss and afn lol
    Just for info, freesat has had afn working since aug 3 till this new hash implemented.
    Freesat been about for a few years now, were on the case with tandberg etc when it was available and have always updated powervu and au most of the time as well.
    They are certainly not a flash in the pan as they have supported their products for 2 years plus unlike TM etc etc.
    And I don't even own one lol but have followed their rise for last few years and the vfm is spot on.:respect-055:
    Last edited by manic01; 13-10-2018 at 10:25 AM.

Thanks
    its more than likely that there are spies on every forum, that pick up info on what we are watching and how we do it,they report back to providers ,who take action to knock us for 6.

Thanks
    In the uk its mostly iptv now, most sat forums are quiet or gone.
    The demise of Technomate satellite production tells you the state of the satellite market.
    Last edited by manic01; 13-10-2018 at 11:06 AM.

Thanks
    Technomate have a factory in Shenzen where they make lots of 'chinese junk' which daft europeans to buy.
    Viglen computers used to have 'designed & made in Great Britain' stickers on their boxes and yet there they were on the production line in Shin Hsu on Taiwan, China. LMFAO.
    My GENUINe Vu+ is also 'chinese junk' cos it was made in .......................yes, you guessed....China.

You guys kill me. lololololo

Thanks
    i am old world and have never tried the iptv option,have loads of old receivers ,cams,programers ,decoders going back to the 1980s.will have to learn that option one day.

Thanks
    remember the massive satellite shows at earls court,who else went every year to see/buy new gear

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkas View Post
    Technomate have a factory in Shenzen where they make lots of 'chinese junk' which daft europeans to buy.
    Viglen computers used to have 'designed & made in Great Britain' stickers on their boxes and yet there they were on the production line in Shin Hsu on Taiwan, China. LMFAO.
    My GENUINe Vu+ is also 'chinese junk' cos it was made in .......................yes, you guessed....China.

You guys kill me. lololololo
    TM have never owned a factory in Shenzen, also TM are out of the satellite production business.
    The 5402/1500 etc were oem badged stb with their paid fw applied.
    Hence clark tech/dr hd etc same stb's same patch numbers etc.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney View Post
    LOL's ...Chinese Clones are now "excellent value" ?? never thought i'd hear that statement
    AFN Lasted Less than 1 week , lmfao
    Sorry to burst the bubble ..but even my None Supported TM5402 M3 can clear all Power VU Channels on 4.8 east
    as do many other stb's aswell obviously ..do not need to go buy some junk China box for that !!
    There is simply no point buying these cheap boxes that at first offer something then 7 days later its gone !!
    If more people stop wasting money and stop paying for nonsense private commercial hacks then perhaps genuine boxes will again be supported i simply refuse to buy any box that can and will only offer a weeks viewing at best .
    its not a bit wonder our hobby is being raped and destroyed by commercial nonsense yet again !!
    i just gotta laugh at these junk boxes that always and forever turn out to be epic failures ....some things never change : ))
    Where do you get that AFN lasted a week ?

Your considerable credibility has been damaged by this inaccurate information.

When is the next time your TM5402 M3 will clear AFN ?

How much is a TM5402 M3 in comparison to a GTmedia V8 Nova ?

Does a TM5402 M3 auto update anything ?

Exactly.

Thanks
    A TM F3 au the same as freesat atm.

Thanks
    I was only having a laugh it was not meant or intended to be anything personal @ dostoy
    ok so GTmedia V8 Nova opened AFN for a few more weeks that i mentioned and likely will again
    for another month or two until another new Hash mode is inserted and the process begins again
    but i guess for a few quid it may be worthwhile if support continues
    i would prefer if Oscam,Vplug etc.. could also get this " fix " that way everyone could be happy ..
    Yes its well known TMate have finished several years ago since IPTV became the popular thing
    but it would be better if a fix comes for various boxes not just a handful is the point i was trying to make ...

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney View Post
    I was only having a laugh it was not meant or intended to be anything personal @ dostoy
    ok so GTmedia V8 Nova opened AFN for a few more weeks that i mentioned and likely will again
    for another month or two until another new Hash mode is inserted and the process begins again
    but i guess for a few quid it may be worthwhile if support continues
    i would prefer if Oscam,Vplug etc.. could also get this " fix " that way everyone could be happy ..
    Yes its well known TMate have finished several years ago since IPTV became the popular thing
    but it would be better if a fix comes for various boxes not just a handful is the point i was trying to make ...
    Now you're only having a laugh !!!!!!!!!!!!

Really ???????????

I don't think you were, but ok.

Thanks
    Should be a patch for freesat very soon, other stb have it now.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    AFN 9E working perfectly here with latest Oscam emu

Ian.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    AFN 9E working perfectly here with latest Oscam emu

Ian.
    hi is this still working, or is afn down again tonight on oscam?
    thanks

Thanks
    Still working afaik on oscam 1.2 rev 11434

Thanks
    vu zero 4k have oscam r11425 running live log shows afn keys found and written to, but no picture or sound what have i missed out,,clines open ok

Thanks

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast