Thread: Motorized dish with spider box

Thanks

Motorized dish with spider box

Hi all, firstly I'm new to all the forum so I do apologies if this post is in the wrong place or has been covered before, secondly I'm fairly new to the sbox so go easy on me lol ...

Ok I have a sbox with a standard sly dish, what I'd like to know is I'm looking to upgrade the dish to receive more European coverage, i.e. Russian channels Italian French Spanish etc. I understand that a motorized dish is a necessity but what size would be best and what brand. I live in the north west.
    Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Glennlfc View Post
    Hi all, firstly I'm new to all the forum so I do apologies if this post is in the wrong place or has been covered before, secondly I'm fairly new to the sbox so go easy on me lol ...

Ok I have a sbox with a standard sly dish, what I'd like to know is I'm looking to upgrade the dish to receive more European coverage, i.e. Russian channels Italian French Spanish etc. I understand that a motorized dish is a necessity but what size would be best and what brand. I live in the north west.
    Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the dish should be 60- 100cm with a diseqc motor a fixed dish can also be used with multiple lnbs on an extension bracket

Spiderbox 9000 HD 80cm dish Lnbs main 13e primaries 19e & 0.8w also Sky HD
    Thanks
    My setup is for a Spiderbox 9000 HD using a 80 cm dish with 3 LNB'S fitted. I set up on 13e as my primary to align the dish, then i fitted my secondaries 19e and Thor 0.8w all connected to 4 to 1 down switch fitted to the frame of my dish. I scanned each satelite on to my receiver first starting in with position 1 Hotbird 13e, position 2 Astra 19e, position 3 Thor 0.8w, As for my Astra 28e i ran this from my sky mini dish (Sky LNB with 4 connections 2 of which went to HD Skybox for Sky+ the third connection on the Sky LNB is a spare) the 4th Sky LNB connection is then connected to the 4 position on the down switch and scanned to position 4 on the receiver. By using the Sky dish for 28e this gives room on the 80cm dish to easily fit the 3 LNB'S for 13e, 19e AND 0.8w. Do hope this all make sense