Thread: EPG problem with new image

Thanks

Icon9 EPG problem with new image

Hi, I've got a problem with my EPG that's doing my head in and despite multiple flashes I can't sort it. I use VIX for my VU DUO and I've not updated for two or 3 years so I did it tonight. On the old image , when I pressed the up part of the centre remote button I could scroll through all my channels from start to finish with the current channel in a window.That doesn't happen now, I get FTA HD channels and that's all, unless I press the red button and I then get all the regional variations and nothing is in any order i.e entertainment , news , sport etc.The missus is giving me grief as well so I would appreciate some help to get things back as they were.
    regards Mick

Thanks
    Thanked 9,112 Times in 4,411 Posts
    sounds to me like you are scrolling through a bouquet, not the EPG

you press the up or down button and then press blue to decide on which of the bouquets you wish to select, select the one you require and your channels are inside it

the EPG is selected in a different way and normally you are using crossepg, this will follow the selected bouquet so starting off with a bouquet is what you need to do

I use the catseye E2 channel settings list but I still have to sort out the channels for my local (granada) area and I use the onscreen menu to do so, but you could use dreamboxedit or maybe dreamset to do the sorting out

some people use the autobouquets plugin to set the channel list up for their own region instead

my opinion ? user error

ie:- not sorting out a proper channel list and not selecting bouquets as required , plus the EPF follows the bouquet selected so its imperative to get the channel list right before looking at the epg (short or long press on EPG button brings up EPG data options)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to echelon For This Useful Post:

jag123 (13-06-2016)