I'm using Triax 90cm dish, Inverto twin LNB, Technomate Tm2600M2 motor and Vu+Solo2. My dish setup is less then 2 years old.

Last year I upgraded from a defunct Spiderbox to a Solo2 and it was then I started to experience problems moving my dish via USUALS. The dish will either not move at all or will only move in one direction and after a lot of effort it will move to the satellite I've selected by twiddling with the receiver's positioner fine movement - this problem was intermittent but increasingly become more frequent. I also had to fiddle with my co-ordinates to maximise signal strenght. Last week, after updating my BH image, my dish started overshooting and then stopped moving. I then factory reset my receiver, loaded the manufacturer's image and then reloaded BH image. The motor worked fine after this and then the problem started again. I'm at a loss as to whether this is a receiver, BH or a motor problem or a combination of all 3.

I called my installer and he came and blamed my receiver. He said my dish alignment and cabling and motor were working fine but he had to reset the motor and left it pointing at 19E. He asked me to factory reset my receiver and asked me not to reload my saved receiver settings and channel lists and to start from scratch and then he left after paying him a hefty fee. I haven't been able to use my receiver since there is no signal and my dish won't move. I climbed up to my dish and pushed the East/West buttons on the motor but the dish still won't move. I've done some reading and learnt about a hard reset and 'go to 0' but I can't find the motor reset pinhole. Before I seek a second professional opinion, could someone please tell me where the reset pin hole is exactly so that I can have a final go?