Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Best IPTV box for football ?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 122 Times in 56 Posts

    Best IPTV box for football ?

    What is the best IPTV box for football ?

    I am interested in all European football and I don't care for English commentary.

    Does anyone have first hand experience of a brilliant IPTV box for English Premier league football especially ?

    Thanks

  2.    Advert



  3. #2
    Cool Dude
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 202 Times in 77 Posts
    Look at goldwafers, the satpimps sponsors.
    Addons come and go

    http://www.goldwafers.com/cart/MyGic...C-NetFlix.html

  4. #3
    Cool Dude holmroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6,614
    Thanks
    3,204
    Thanked 1,524 Times in 1,049 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    What is the best IPTV box for football ?

    I am interested in all European football and I don't care for English commentary.

    Does anyone have first hand experience of a brilliant IPTV box for English Premier league football especially ?

    Thanks
    If you check in the 'IPTV' section mate, you'll find many IPTV boxes from which to chose, personally I use a MAG250, plus my TM5402HD M3!
    Goldwafers are also absolutely brilliant - sure Lee would be only too happy to help/advise, as mentioned above!

  5. #4
    V.I.P captainglassback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,025
    Thanks
    577
    Thanked 222 Times in 145 Posts
    I've had 2 types of box but for football I now always use an android tablet. I don't use Kodi for football. I use Mobdro and WSS. Both of these progs can be a nightmare to get around swiftly on a box but with a touch screen tablet channel hoping is a breeze.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to captainglassback For This Useful Post:

    holmroad (04-05-2016), PAULF (06-05-2016)

  7. #5
    Cool Dude holmroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6,614
    Thanks
    3,204
    Thanked 1,524 Times in 1,049 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by captainglassback View Post
    I've had 2 types of box but for football I now always use an android tablet. I don't use Kodi for football. I use Mobdro and WSS. Both of these progs can be a nightmare to get around swiftly on a box but with a touch screen tablet channel hoping is a breeze.
    I use both mobdro and MAG250 - as watching footie etc on a 5.7" screen isn't so exciting as on my main TV!
    NB: I also have an HDMI converter device which enables the android streaming from my phone directly thru the TV, but obviously the picture quality can vary enormously!

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to holmroad For This Useful Post:

    captainglassback (07-05-2016), mikej05 (06-05-2016), PAULF (06-05-2016)

  9. #6
    Dudez Donator
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 19 Times in 7 Posts
    Was using Wss but kept getting 'Stream wont play' now thanks to Holmroad & the captain I have tried mobro and it works a treat..THANKS again for the info

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PAULF For This Useful Post:

    captainglassback (07-05-2016), holmroad (06-05-2016)

  11. #7
    Cool Dude holmroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6,614
    Thanks
    3,204
    Thanked 1,524 Times in 1,049 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PAULF View Post
    Was using Wss but kept getting 'Stream wont play' now thanks to Holmroad & the captain I have tried mobro and it works a treat..THANKS again for the info
    Great mate, you occasionally get 'update' requests from mobdro too, which I always accept and do!!

  12. #8
    V.I.P
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    245
    Thanked 90 Times in 35 Posts
    I use Droidbox pleased with it

  13. #9
    Cool Dude holmroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6,614
    Thanks
    3,204
    Thanked 1,524 Times in 1,049 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    I use Droidbox pleased with it
    Wasn't familiar with that box mate, but having googl*ed it there is a T8 version with kodi, separate keyboard and UHD (4K) ability!
    So it you like it?

  14. #10
    V.I.P
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    245
    Thanked 90 Times in 35 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by holmroad View Post
    Wasn't familiar with that box mate, but having googl*ed it there is a T8 version with kodi, separate keyboard and UHD (4K) ability!
    So it you like it?
    Sorry for late reply but not my first choice to watch footy(prefeer my vu+solo2) but its stable when ""wookie" is installed on it, i did alot of googling on it , i find the box more stable than your bog standard android box, hope this is of some help

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •