Thread: Kodi on black hole image

Thanks

Kodi on black hole image

Hi guys, I tok the plunge and bought a vu+ solo 4K from Lee at goldwafers. I managed to set it all up and even got my cline working in Oscam with all the help to be found in the various threads on this forum. I would like to thank all who contributed by taking the time to post this info and I have to say that just by scrolling through the relevant posts you can usually find what you need. I just wondered if anyone has tried using the kodi addon in the blackhole image posted by Lee. I was having a play and managed to wookie it up but when playing a film I couldn't find how to bring up info bar to fast forward rewind pause play or set the audio offset. Has anyone else found this or am I missing the correct button to press.
    Cheers automan2

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,361 Times in 1,403 Posts
    Have you updated the latest Black Hole image, online?
    I know that version 3.0.2A was released, with updates, for the 4K, and 3.0.2B is supposed to be coming soon, if not already available.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mickha For This Useful Post:

automan2 (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    thanks for the reply mickha just checked online updates and I appear to have the latest available automan2

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,361 Times in 1,403 Posts
    Kodi is a new development, for the Black Hole team, so there might be a few bugs.
    Black Hole is based on the official VU+ images so they might have to release a new version, to get the latest Kodi versions working, and fix any problems.
    I haven't installed Black Hole 3.0.2, on my Duo 2, yet, so I haven't tried kodi.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mickha For This Useful Post:

automan2 (16-04-2016)