Thread: need for speed/

V.I.P
    Thanks

need for speed/

I can see a speed indicator thats telling me the kb/s are up and down faster than a *****s drawers since im on vermins alleged 70 mb/s tho never had more than 20mb/s is the speed I see the pushed speed to my receiver from the stream

I should add i am seeing between 30 kb/s to 160 kb/s on most streams
    Last edited by Learning; 08-03-2016 at 05:15 PM.

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    There are too many variables, how many things are sharing your local network and whether wired or wireless, how many people are sharing the link to your exchange 50:1 or 100:1 ratio etc depending on ISP , how many people are sharing the stream and where the stream is on the planet.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to whompus For This Useful Post:

Learning (08-03-2016)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    I know iptv can work as blackdevils server shows but the urls I have had shots at have not been something I could reccomend to a mate
    I have vm box on my doorstep two miles from exchange one tab and a laptop sharing the alleged 70mb watching a portugese sports prog dropping out every three or four secs purely for educational purposes of course

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Can we assume Kodi is used for educational purposes, if so have you set the cache settings advancedsettings.xml

V.I.P
    Thanks
    No m8 im using a box that has a web tv facility and at the mo im watching a mexican provider showing a studio ghibli film averaging 45 kb/s without a drop out for half an hour. I guess its the nature of the beast. Havent a clue what they are saying mind. I dont have a prob with Kodi I know about cache etc . Thanks for your input it was not knowing the upper level needed for a stable pic but this example on here now which is fluctuating between 22 and 88 kb/s but been stable so far against a site i was on earlier that came in at 136 kb/s but kept dropping out every few secs shows it probaby is just the many variables that makes all the difference

Verified Registered User Mobley2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe worth trying a test on Speedtest.net, if you have not already done so, also do Pingtest.net
    for a better idea of what you are getting.

regards mobley2