Thread: A/V Out connection 3.5mm socket

Verified Registered User
    Thanks

A/V Out connection 3.5mm socket

HI I want to connect av/out to modulator have set output to cvbs in menu but only get audio using 4pin 3.5mm plug as there is no info in the manual has anybody achieved this.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,112 Times in 4,411 Posts
    does the correct A/V lead come with the box like it does with my MX2 ?

or are you using a lead of your own ?

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Have tried using standard lead it did not come with receiver 3.5mm 4pin jack standard to Yellow/red/white phono as there is no info in the manual are the connections different thanks for reply

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    Have tried varios combinations but cannot get any video out begining to think box may be faulty as it keeps forgetting usals settings as well have to change to disec and cancel limits then back to usals to get motor to work again have tried it on 2 dishes but does the same thing on both. Help appreciated

File Guy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rolec View Post
    Have tried varios combinations but cannot get any video out begining to think box may be faulty as it keeps forgetting usals settings as well have to change to disec and cancel limits then back to usals to get motor to work again have tried it on 2 dishes but does the same thing on both. Help appreciated
    Hi
    Start again with a fresh patch install and use the HDMI output of the HD9000, borrow / use someone elses HDMI TV input, this will prove the box is ok.
    Also are you using the correct Usals setup procedure in the Setup guide Sticky?
    jb

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jbvid View Post
    Hi
    Start again with a fresh patch install and use the HDMI output of the HD9000, borrow / use someone elses HDMI TV input, this will prove the box is ok.
    Also are you using the correct Usals setup procedure in the Setup guide Sticky?
    jb
    some of these cheap stbs will only work with 1 output at a time try removing the hdmi lead and see if the video phono works

Thanks
    I think it is the cable issue.not compatible with STB
    Because mini ear phone 3.5mm av is not a standard accessory so it has the issue...
    If you really need do that need find the compatible one.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    I have repatched twice worked for couple of days then motor wont move until by accident i found that changing to disec and canceling limits then back to usals gets it working again for a short time this

has happened on two totally different dish setups my spider 6000 works ok with same systems no problem ??????

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rolec For This Useful Post:

gee (24-02-2016)

File Guy
    Thanks
    @rolec
    Sorry starting to loose you now, I thought you had a Video out problem from the AV socket.
    Your last post suggests you are missing something in the Setup Guide, have you followed the Setup Guide for the Hitech HD9000? and are you using HDMI now?
    jb

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    I Have downloaded latest software motor poblem seems to be ok at moment hdmi output has always been ok its the av/3.5mm output that i cannot get to work as there is no lead suppied with the hightec HD9000 I have tried with a standard 4 pin 3.5mm lead all combinations of 3 outputs and set to cvbs etc in settings menu I get sound but no video whitch is the yellow connected to the tip as there seems to be no set standard like with scart as my old sammy phone the connections were reversed but that doesnt work or any combination ?????Regards

Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 763 Posts
    You must use this
    Attached Images Attached Images

13. The Following User Says Thank You to blackdevil For This Useful Post:

echelon (27-02-2016)

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    I have same leads but all are connected to different sections of the 3.5mm plug found 3rd lead that works but video is on red audio lead not yellow video lead connections are as follows 3.5mm plug from tip end tip is audio next is a2nd audio 3rd section is video base is ground all 3 leads do not conform with correct colors but now working with 1 lead red is video yell/white are audio so if buyig a lead be shure to check as they are not all connected the same one even has the yellow video lead connected to the base of the plug which is normally ground. Regards Rolec (so there seems to be no standard for these leads )
    Last edited by rolec; 29-02-2016 at 03:38 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rolec For This Useful Post:

echelon (29-02-2016), johnhenry (29-02-2016)

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 812 Posts
    This post just goes to prove that the Chinese slave workers work such long hours its made them colour blind, lets hope they dont muddle the mains leads up with the headphone socket !