Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i have a F&h Tv flatscreen tv ,blue light on but blank screen

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by holmroad View Post
    That would explain why I had never heard of the tv in question here - my aunt had bought a cheap 'Black Friday' Polaroid from As da last year and found it was impossible to program her Sly remote to operate it (no code available!) - and I believe it was actually a re-branded Samsung from the States!
    Either way, good luck with getting your tv sorted Paul!
    thanks very much

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rikjaard-real View Post
    Exactly the reason most stuff gets thrown away these days ! Also you expect something that is new will have better features !
    thanks from paul

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic1 View Post
    Is it me or can no one use the English language any more ? and I ain't avin a pop lol
    its you LOL

Thanks
    @paulupton123
    I am not from the UK and live down in South Europe. My English might not be that good but I am disgusted at the way you have been expressing yourself on here. I have been on this forum as from 2014 and always found answers and good suggestions, continuous help from all even the ones you pointed out as having a go at you.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vamas For This Useful Post:

Aldo (04-01-2016), scrapman (04-01-2016), seagate1 (04-01-2016), skomedal (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,112 Times in 4,411 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by holmroad View Post
    That would explain why I had never heard of the tv in question here - my aunt had bought a cheap 'Black Friday' Polaroid from As da last year and found it was impossible to program her Sly remote to operate it (no code available!) - and I believe it was actually a re-branded Samsung from the States!
    Either way, good luck with getting your tv sorted Paul!
    a lot of goods get "rebranded" in this way, where people buy up well known labels and use them on cheap products

2 of my nieces were bought 32 inch Polaroid tv,s for xmas 2014 by their father, seem ok but these are all cheap , rebranded , no-name tellys

F&H is used on a lot of stuff like tv,s , monitors , satnavs and possibly soundbars too, plus maybe other items , especially when Ebuyer are involved , I suppose that Polaroid is the same as I know people who have Polaroid soundbars as well as tellys, also ones like Digimate that use DGM as the logo (including cheap tellys)

my advice is buy a quality Branded product, like Sony , Samsung , Panasonic , LG (Lucky Goldstar) , Toshiba , Sharp

that way you can usually get advice , repairs and spare remote controls etc, plus a longer lasting product

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to echelon For This Useful Post:

Aldo (04-01-2016), holmroad (05-01-2016), seagate1 (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    You can get a good quality 40 in TV online with a free 5 year warranty they cost a bit more but over 5 years it's nothing prices are coming done for Samsung lg models as new top end models are coming out.

Bought a Samsung 22 in Full Hd for my father in law for £122 and free 5 year warranty
    Last edited by rasp; 04-01-2016 at 08:41 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vamas View Post
    @paulupton123
    I am not from the UK and live down in South Europe. My English might not be that good but I am disgusted at the way you have been expressing yourself on here. I have been on this forum as from 2014 and always found answers and good suggestions, continuous help from all even the ones you pointed out as having a go at you.
    i do not want an argument with u or anyone,,,please look elsewhere

V.I.P
    Thanks
    planned obsolescence on tvs is normally an under rated cap in the psu .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12