Thread: USA Feeds

Thanks

Question USA Feeds

With all thats going on with Isis in Europe at the moment, has anyone come across any USA news feeds coming in to or out of Europe on European satellites?

Verified Registered User glenby's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blind scan on Telstar 15W is the only way to get usa feeds as far as I know.NBC usually have a feed on there, also NFL on sunday nights

Thanks
    Occasional CBS News feeds on 16E via the Enex circuits (TXP F1)

Thanks
    I expect this same feed is what shows on BBC1 / BBC News in the early hours. They play a 1 hour CBS News programme for the previous 24 hours of news.

Thanks
    I'm lucky as I have an American wife with family living there. I pay them for a dedicated DirecTV HD PVR box and I have a Slingbox M2 connected to it. We stream the content everywhere. I can access everything on the box as if I were remote controlling it, which is exactly what is happening. My in-laws including my wife absolutely love NFL. They have the DirectTV exclusive NFL Sunday Ticket which is access to all games on a Sunday. We usually watch the mosaic and switch between feeds for the audio.

We provide them the same. I have several newer and older Slingboxes connected to various receivers. They're fascinated with our TV including our news channels which are far more down to earth and less manipulating.

Next projectis to install a mini PC, even an RPi with a DVB-S/2 stick with TVHeadend for IPTV services. We travel there a couple times a year. Therefore I have plenty of time to play around with kit and make it a plug & play affair.

If anyone is interested in experiencing my DirecTV Sling setup, get in touch and i'll let you have a demo.

Thanks
    pibip98, send me your email address. I can't get back to you because of my limited post count. I am sorry mate.

I know my Slingbox setup would help you. No need for messing about finding partial feeds. I virtually have a DirecTV box in my living room!