Thread: Tivusat Receiver

Thanks

Question Tivusat Receiver

Hi, does anyone have experience with Tivusat receivers, I'm wanting one for the Mediaset channels which have now disappeared from Hotbird and wondered which of the few available are worth buying (and from where).
    Alternatively, is it possible to still get the channels in question using my existing receivers.
    I have a Spiderbox 6000HD and a Technomate 6800Super.
    Also have a diablo cam if that's of any use???
    Any advice much appreciated!
    Mr M

Thanks
    Thanked 4,249 Times in 2,030 Posts

What are you talking about ??

Tivusat channels are working fine on Hotbird 13°East
    i have Tivusat sub card and i have never needed any special reciever or CI Module
    card works fine and updates on LA7 @ 13° East
    your TM6800 should be all you need it has a card slot
    Ensure that the card's chip is face down in the smart card reader
    check out this link for Freq's for Tivusat channels @ Hotbird 13°EAST =>
    Remove spaces from the link as silly forum Censor does not allow me to type king of sat .. all one word without spaces

Good luck : )

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney For This Useful Post:

Aldo (15-09-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,016 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Almost all of those channels that I have checked are clearing on my Spiderbox 6000HD, with the latest patch installed, so it would appear that it is something at your end that is causing them not to appear or clear, maybe you should check which patch you have installed or update your channel list.
    Last edited by Aldo; 15-09-2015 at 12:21 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aldo For This Useful Post:

holmroad (15-09-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,955 Times in 1,266 Posts
    All clearing on my TM5402HD M3 too mate, so MUST be at your end as stated by Aldo with his Spiderbox too!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to holmroad For This Useful Post:

Aldo (15-09-2015)

Thanks
    Thanks chaps!
    Any advice on which patch for the Spiderbox I should use please?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mr meema View Post
    Thanks chaps!
    Any advice on which patch for the Spiderbox I should use please?
    The latest which is here:

http://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread...tch-01-04-2015

and for the channel list
    http://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread...r-Channel-List
    Last edited by Aldo; 15-09-2015 at 06:59 PM.

Thanks
    Thank you so much for the information, as always very helpful.
    I'll give it a whirl later if I get permission to actually use the TV remote
    Do you happen to know if the TM-3000 D is able to access these channels also, (its for my Italian Mum, she's really giving me a hard time because here favorite channels have gone off)!
    If not I'll have to let her have my Spiderbox if I can sort it.

Thanks again!
    Mr M.

Thanks
    I have a question for Aldo if possible, I tried updating the Spiderbox with the latest firmware and nothing. It still works as it did but the mediaset channels still don't clear. Am I missing something? I did use the software from your links, followed all the instructions etc and even found things I never knew but no success.
    😩

Thanks
    Did you also add the latest channel list provided by blackdevil in the link I included in post #6

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread...r-Channel-List

as this is the channel list I have installed and I am clearing the channels that you have referred to. Maybe you would like to say Why the firmware installation Failed, as this info is essential for anyone to be able to offer you any further assistance, also which version of firmware do you have installed. ???
    Last edited by Aldo; 18-09-2015 at 06:46 PM.

Thanks
    hi guys these mediaset channel are no longer available free to are only thru tivusat card or ....ing if you can get hold off tivusat card unless pre activated you will need italian code fiscal (similar to national insurance number) full name address date birth tel number in Italy before they will activate card.(or unless you have family or friends in Italy who will provide there details to you) done it for friend couple days ago. barney I have old tech 6900hd gathering dust what patch are you using ? so card will get updates without need to have to use tivusat receiver many thanks antmarco

Thanks
    Hi Guys, thanks Aldo for the reply, but I tried the S/W from your links, channel list as well. I did the usual restore factory settings before and after the installation of the recommended S/W then loaded the channel list. I'm fairly sure the S/W update was successful, if it's as I suspected and as now antmarco confirms, these channels are only available through dedicated Tivusat receiver and card then so be it. My mum wants to get her channels back and she does have a codice fiscal so it shouldn't be a problem. I was just trying to utilise one of my receivers which may have been more economical.
    If you have any other info that may help it would be tremendous and thanks for all who contributed.

Thanks
    Well I have just checked the following frequencies on my Spiderbox 6000HD:

10930 H - 10992 V - 11776 V - 11804 V - 11919 V - and the channel that you are looking for are clearing at this moment in time, it would appear that antmarco is not using the same receiver as I am. to check that your spiderbox 6000 has the latest firmware installed go to Menu -> System Settings -> System Info - and see what details you have there, mine are as follows:

Model : HD6000
    HW Version : 01.00
    SW Version : 01.20
    Date : April 1 2015

Thanks
    mr meema I believe with the right patch you can as mentioned by barney utilies your tech 6800hd super thus you can go for the cam/card option ,or card alone ,but no guarantees this will update in tech 6800hdsuper for any future changes by broadcaster as official kit ie official tivusat recievers and cams must do, aldo by chance have you got gift still running on spiderbox 6000hd or a share as I have 2 spider 6000hd and spider9900 all showing black screen on these channels unless I turn my ccam line on mate many thanks antmarco

Thanks
    " aldo by chance have you got gift still running on spiderbox 6000hd "

Yes I do have the gift running and it expires in November 2015.

Thanks
    ok aldo then must be gift opening these channels for you mate, as mentioned anyone not using legit card or share ,gift ect shows no colours, on these channels over week or more as mentioned above had old tech 6900hd dusted it off today and put patch 7.04p dated jan 31 2011 tivusat card in internal cam channels open ok but go to menus smart card shows nagravision but gives no info , wondering if will update using this setup anyone out there using this setup can advise best patch to use so card will update , and anyone now how often update to card are sent is it monthly or every couple months ? many thanks antmarco