Thread: Cam and CS

Thanks

Cam and CS

hi people im trying to find out if the diablo wifi will take a newcamd line or a CCcam line im asking as i can to place the cam in my android tv
    instead of buying another box. any advise would be much appreciated
    thanks in advance

p.s or is there another cam that will eg matrix air
    thanks

2.    Advert

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,248 Times in 1,302 Posts
    You don't need to use that - oscam works on android and you can put those lines in that.

Or you could use a cheap rapberry pi to do the same thing and run oscam from that as well.
    Last edited by mrdude; 12-08-2015 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks
    oscam works on android.
    very interesting could you elaborate on that without breaking the rules of course? thanks mrdude.

Thanks
    hi mrdude iv looked at oscam but carnt quite see how it will work for an android tv as there is no way to send files over to the tv i have tryed to convert newcand in oscam but it downt mach up with whats in ostools and the converted line i have looked round and seen oscam working on android boxex but nothing on the sony android tvs so back to the same question are the diablo wifi still working and are they worth getting
    many thanks

Thanks
    well after days of research and endless hours on the internet i finally got the diablo cam wifi and it is up and running in my sony android tv with no freezing and no glitching all works great
    thanks

Thanks

Help needed

Quote Originally Posted by walshy5050 View Post
    well after days of research and endless hours on the internet i finally got the diablo cam wifi and it is up and running in my sony android tv with no freezing and no glitching all works great
    thanks
    Hello,

I am still struggling to make it work on my sony android tv. Could you share the settings of your cam, please?