Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: latest 6000 model patch update issues ?

Thanks
    "Not inserted" means there is no card in the card reader. Nothing else. You will have to familiarise yourself with the receiver properly before you will be able to accomplish anything,

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Cracked it at last!!!! The original file I downloaded must have been corrupted or something, downloaded again and bingo everything working. I'd never have thought that it could have been the file. That's 5 hours I'll never see again

Thanks
    ok , so now that you have managed it, does a new owner just install the mscam.ssu ?

or does a new owner patch it using the old april 2015 patch first, THEN factory reset and patch it with mscam.ssu ?

as for "not inserted" , as anrakh rightly says, that is to do with having no card in the card reader , nothing to do with patching a box or getting mscam working (you would get that message on the older 6000 and the 7000 and 9000 and 9900 too)

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi Echelon

Well provided the downloaded file is okay I think all they need to do is to factory reset install patch and that should be it. One thing I've noticed with the new software is that I can't get access to the iptv lists. When I first got the box, if I went into software update there was an option to update the iptv and I could choose from list1,2,3 or 4 but that seems to have disappeared. If I click on iptv button now or open it from the menu I just get one list no list options. Originally it was an online update. Maybe there is some other way of doing it?

Thanks for all your help with this, thought I was going insane at one point, couldn't believe the file was corrupted, the original was over 8mb but when I downloaded it again it was about 5mb .

Thanks to Compass as well

File Guy
    Thanks
    MSCAM service.

Users who have bought new stock from approved suppliers will be able to actrivate a free 12-month subscription by entering the code 11 11 11 11 11 into the MS Cam field in the patch.
    Users who wish to continue with IKS should not use this patch.
    IKS codes will NOT work with this patch.
    jb

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finestrat View Post
    Hi Echelon

One thing I've noticed with the new software is that I can't get access to the iptv lists.

When I first got the box, if I went into software update there was an option to update the iptv and I could choose from list1,2,3 or 4 but that seems to have disappeared.

If I click on iptv button now or open it from the menu I just get one list no list options.
    Originally it was an online update. Maybe there is some other way of doing it?
    try software update

then Upgrade by Network

the IPTV server at the bottom allows you to change the list from 1 through to 4

is this present or not ?

if it is , try clearing the list first, reboot, then select list 2 or 3 or 4 and try downloading those

Thanks
    Hi guy's, I have just received two new S/P 6000 box's from Lee for my son and myself, am I right in thinking we are going to get the new patch on this forum!!!!!!.
    rioseco

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi Echelon
    No, that's just it, no upgrade by network in software update, seems to have disappeared, just says no usb.

Thanks
    The Update by Network option is not implemented on the MSCAM patch.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
    Hi guy's, I have just received two new S/P 6000 box's from Lee for my son and myself,

am I right in thinking we are going to get the new patch on this forum!!!!!!.

rioseco
    yes , spiderlover has just put it here

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...rs-without-IKS

Thanks
    Thank you so much echelon for the swift reply so helpful-----rioseco

Thanks
    Hello
    I have a Spiderbox 6000 for the last 2 years with the IKS patch.
    If i install the Mscam patch will i get the free 12 month subscription and IPTV or not?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nsat 65 View Post
    Hello
    I have a Spiderbox 6000 for the last 2 years with the IKS patch.
    If i install the Mscam patch will i get the free 12 month subscription and IPTV or not?
    Thanks
    no , definitely not, its for brand new boxes only

Thanks
    does a new sb6000 from gw with mscam patch clear the same amount of channels as older box with iks (mine runs out November) thank you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cutain View Post
    does a new sb6000 from gw with mscam patch clear the same amount of channels as older box with iks (mine runs out November) thank you
    Your answer can be found in post#25 in this thread.

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    I have been waiting for an update on new Spiderbox 6000 this information is a good step forward .
    As I understand it this is still referring to new stock of 'existing ' 6000 boxes ,is there an update anywhere on a new version of Spiderbox which seemed to be in the pipeline earlier this year , what might it offer.
    Is there a big difference between IKS and MS cam patches , I looked at post #25 and cannot see the answer.

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Just out of curiosity, If you buy a new spider 6000 and use the MS patch for a year, can you afterwards when it runs out patch the IK$ patch and use IPTV as with older boxes, I realise no one has probably tried this yet, but I'm just interested if this is possible.

Thanks
    When the mscam runs out after a year, you can renew mscam for another year or flash IKS and get IKS for a year. Your choice.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by huston View Post
    I have been waiting for an update on new Spiderbox 6000 this information is a good step forward .
    As I understand it this is still referring to new stock of 'existing ' 6000 boxes ,is there an update anywhere on a new version of Spiderbox which seemed to be in the pipeline earlier this year , what might it offer.
    Is there a big difference between IKS and MS cam patches , I looked at post #25 and cannot see the answer.
    did you find out the difference between iks and mscam in the channels they clear?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by satwyn View Post
    did you find out the difference between iks and mscam in the channels they clear?
    There are almost the same channels.
    We are trying to improve the freezing issue of some channel"s in this new service.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast