Thread: quick question on mygica

Thanks

quick question on mygica

had my box just under 2 weeks and still learning. read the posts on the forum and havnt spotted my query, so better ask. is there like a main server providing these links to movies etc. having problems tonight and wondered if others have the same. started watching blackhat and it cut out after 35 minutes. tried different apps but no joy. put far from the madding crowd on. 50 mins it cut out using genesis and yify sites.
    thought id put a tv program on and 20 mins into hell on wheels it cut out too. had tried turning my router off and on to see if it was internet connection but laptop etc working fine. it reboots itself occasionally too. am using Ethernet rather than wifi connection.
    so could it be the provider?

also on a few occasions using the search function the search box comes up but with no letters or numbers in it. ive had ton reboot the box to get them up.
    Last edited by grin2; 24-07-2015 at 09:08 PM.

Thanks
    tried to watch genesis after leaving the box off for an hour. stream played in the background under other menus. when I exit out to watch the movie , screen goes black but audio played. now kodi wont let me access at all. back to satellite tv tomorrow until lee opens Monday.

Thanks
    Go to Applications

Select QuickBoot

Select Recovery

Select Factory Reset/Wipe all data

Select Yes

This will wipe the box clean and remove all the installed Kodi apps leaving you with a clean Kodi installation.

Now re-install Wookie again.

Wookie install guide here:
    https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthrea...l=1#post935373

Thanks
    thanks . will have a bash at it once ive spoken to lee on monday. don't want to cock up my guarantee if its a faulty box by fiddling with it first. it sounds to me like a software issue tho rather than a hardware as my mate rang me this morning on my round and asked if I had a black screen with the picture only appearing when the menu page was up. same problem as mine. he bought his box last week. he is out tonight so don't know if its rectified itself.
    next door bought one and had it delivered last Friday but he is working away, so not set up yet. also two more friends have bought them, so that's 5 that possibly have the same software issue.

cant even update sky hd app. showbox tells me to choose another server. cartoon hd app tells me out of space. sounds like factory reset is the answer.
    Last edited by grin2; 25-07-2015 at 10:11 PM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    i purchased a mygica for a friend yesterday...from lee(goldwafers)..arrived today...
    set it up today...no problem...working fine
    here is how i set the box up...system...file manager..add scource...here i added fusion...
    settings...install from zip file...select start here...plugin.video hubwizard 1.1.9 zip
    when thats done...select unzip file...when done scroll down to mygica click that...now follow onscreen instructions...
    thats it...
    any other repositry you want to install after load fine...add scource etc...
    hope this helps
    Last edited by EXTRAFACTO; 25-07-2015 at 11:12 PM.

Thanks
    thanks for your help guys. couldn't be arsed to wait till tomorrow so gave it a go. installed wookie and im sure there is more than before, just need to suss the layout. will still let lee know as it seems strange 2 machines down in 24 hours