Hi Guys, I know the Azbox is more or less dead...but I have been using my premium+ as FTA receiver for a while now with an openATV image that as no CCcam or Camd manager on it.

Recently I got a test cline from a reliable source and tried to get 2.1.1 working on the STB but couldn't, I downloaded the file from the AZbox tutorials/file section and followed the guidance exactly but after attempting to DCC the CCcam files a number of times I have never got the Camd Manager on the image. I have kernel 3.9.2 and openATV image 3.1 but because openATV stopped supporting EMU/softcam awhile ago loading a newer image won't get me a working CCcam or a Camd manager. The CCcam could have loaded but I can’t start it without a Camd manager.

My question is, is there a reliable working 2.1.1 for the premium plus or am I wasting my time, I do have a cline working on an Optibox Spider from the same source but I was hoping to get a cline working with the Azbox so I could make use of the twin tuners and an internal HDD I have installed on the Azbox.

Any help or advice would as always be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards,
James.