Thread: how do you find a saved channel if not in favorites?

Thanks

Icon10 how do you find a saved channel if not in favorites?

hi all most of my often viewed channels I have saved to a favourite position.
    but for example if I scan hotbird 13e for a single tp (10758v) the spiderbox finds the tv channels and saves them.

but I have maybe 700 channels for hotbird not saved in favorites how do I locate and view the channels I have just scanned.

this is one thing I have never got the hang off locate channels in a satellite list.

thanks all

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 812 Posts
    open channel list on hotbird, then press the green button(search), then enter the first few characters of the channel name that you want to find and they appear immediately, press exit to get rid of the search box and press the channel you want once, if its not right move the cursor to your next channel and try that, if you press twice your search selection goes and you have to start again.

Thanks
    thanks tonyo not sure how I actually open channel list for given sat

Thanks
    When you scan a single transponder the channels that it returns goes to the very back (the last channels) on the Satellite list. Example is say you scan a single transponder on 13 East the channels will be on 13 east full channel list at the very back.

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 812 Posts
    press the ok button and up comes the channel list of the last satellite used, if its not the one you want or its the all satellite list press the sat button and select your satellite and press ok, as said before when you scan a transponder it dumps the found channels at the back of the list.

This is convienient as if you want to move the new channels to the top of the list use the channel edit menu and press the red button and the move function comes up which is green, move the cursor to the channel you want to move and press green, it will tick the channel selected and you can navigate higher up the list past the last channel and your back at the top of the list, then just press the move to button (yellow I think) and its now in the new place, when you exit it will ask you to save the new setting, do this with the ok button.

You can move multiple channels all at once in this fashion.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyO For This Useful Post:

Aldo (01-06-2015), cutain (02-06-2015)

Thanks
    thanks tonyo I forgot about the sat button