Hey folks,

I've had a bit of a search around, tried a few things, but I'm still a bit stumped. Can't really find any guides specific to this unit, so I thought I'd try here.

I just switched out my single LNB pointing at Hotbird 13E for a Monoblock which should get Hotbird 13E and Astra 19E (I am in Madrid btw). I am pretty sure I fitted it correctly, although it was pretty dark and windy up on the roof. If you are looking at the dish, standing behind the LNB, I put the right-hand LNB in the existing bracket for Hotbird, with the other one on the left of that (which should be Astra).

Hotbird channels still seem to be working fine, so I guess I didn't screw anything up too badly. I am just at a bit of a loss now of how to access Astra channels. I have read other posts that talk about enabling DiSEqC etc, but I don't seem to be having much luck, or I am doing something wrong?

I have been going to SETUP > Service Searching > Tuner Configuration > Select my Tuner and then I choose "Configuration Mode" as Simple and set "Mode" to DiSEqC A/B. Under that I have the options for Port A and Port B, but both show Hotbird. I am assuming that one of these should be Astra, but I am not sure how to make it appear, or make it visible in the list of options. If I try to change either of them, the only other option (apart from Hotbird) is "Nothing Connected".

I am sure I have missed something, somewhere, but I am pretty new to all this so if anyone has a beginners guide to what I need to do, I would very much appreciate it! I am sure it's something simple, but I am a bit lost

Thanks very much!
Orias