Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Just brought a QBOX HD Mini without USB stick

Thanks
    Maybe You can make a copy from your folder, where You store your DreamBoxEdit files?
    Then I can make some picons for some userbouquet channels, that you have.

Picons will store in two different folders:
    100x60 in
    \usr\share\enigma2\picon

and
    In display (320x192)
    \usr\share\enigma2\piconlcd

Go with FTP and make a copy from them to Your PC (just may be You need some of them in future), then You may delete all the content of these folders.
    You may download some from the download servers, but I am afraid that their content is not up to date.

2.    Advert

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zeros View Post
    Maybe You can make a copy from your folder, where You store your DreamBoxEdit files?
    Then I can make some picons for some userbouquet channels, that you have.

Picons will store in two different folders:
    100x60 in
    \usr\share\enigma2\picon

and
    In display (320x192)
    \usr\share\enigma2\piconlcd

Go with FTP and make a copy from them to Your PC (just may be You need some of them in future), then You may delete all the content of these folders.
    You may download some from the download servers, but I am afraid that their content is not up to date.
    Is the 100x60 for on the tv screen and the 320x192 for the lcd on the box itself? can you just make your own in Photoshop if so what format do they need to be saved as?
    I will download them via FTP but how do I upload them on here because I can upload pictures and videos but not files unless i'm missing an option? I could possible upload them to my website but is there a easier way?

Thanks
    Is the 100x60 for on the tv screen and the 320x192 for the lcd on the box itself?
    Exactly.
    I need your favorites file from dreambox edit, not the picons. This means that the contents of the folder in which you saved with DreamBox edit. I hope that you are doing a special folder where you add your favorite major channels, whose Picons You are interested in getting. I hope you understand what I mean. I can use this table to find out which picons You need.

Thanks
    You may need the copy of the picons yourself, them I don't need! ;-) The table is necessary for me in order to construct Picons names, I can not see here the UK Sky channels. You can compress files to rar or zip format and then, I hope to upload. Therefore first compose your favorites, and I hope that there is not more than twenty channels :-) I will also give further instructions. lamedb file contains everything necessary for itself, but good to have your selected needful choice also. This selection is stored in other files in these DreamBoxEdit database folder. I will open your tables then, and thus get to know a) what Picon you want to get, and b) I can be derived from the tables the names to these Picons.
    Last edited by zeros; 11-01-2015 at 07:42 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zeros View Post
    You may need the copy of the picons yourself, them I don't need! ;-) The table is necessary for me in order to construct Picons names, I can not see here the UK Sky channels. You can compress files to rar or zip format and then, I hope to upload. Therefore first compose your favorites, and I hope that there is not more than twenty channels :-) I will also give further instructions. lamedb file contains everything necessary for itself, but good to have your selected needful choice also. This selection is stored in other files in these DreamBoxEdit database folder. I will open your tables then, and thus get to know a) what Picon you want to get, and b) I can be derived from the tables the names to these Picons.
    Thanks for the information, I am having a couple of problems with the box again at the moment so once I get it going again I will come back to this subject. Thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234