autobouquets no longer works in BH , only vix afaik

as for the usb ports, you can buy a cheap usb male to female cable and extend from the rear ports to the side or top of the box, I do this with other boxes and you can buy these cables in different lengths, so I extend my old spiderbox this way so that I can easily plug a usb stick in as required (or remove it) , as it only has rear usb ports

I think that a few other vu models dont allow for rear usb sticks when flashing from the front, so its now considered advisable to remove rear usb sticks when flashing from the front, some people have even had to disconnect the sata lead from the internal hdd, when flashing some boxes, then reconnect the sata lead and usb sticks after flashing is complete , but usually its just remove the rear usb stick so the box isnt confused

I would not worry about the beta factory image, its only there to prove functionality and stay within the law, as mentioned earlier the manufacturers know that owners will be flashing the box upon receipt , although its fair to say that all these linux images are beta as they are constatly changed and faults or bugs fixed, hence why BH comes out so regularly

if using BH, install coolmans epg for a much better coloured epg and long press on the green button

you can use autobouquets in vix if its on your old vu, then use dreamboxedit to load from the vu to pc, then use it again to ftp into your duo2

I did a similar trick but put catseye settings in first, then used autobouquets, then loaded back to pc , see the thread in the duo section for details