Thread: Black Friday @ Tescos

Thanks
    Thanked 2,346 Times in 704 Posts

Black Friday @ Tescos

Just got a 50" Blaupunkt LED TV for £249 @ tescos (reduced from £399). Bargain.
    Picked one up locally as I live near 24h TESCO but can still be ordered online /or picked up in-store while stocks last.
    Code:
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/blaupunkt-50149z-50-inch-full-hd-1080p-led-tv-with-freeview-hd/245-0072.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=245-0072
    Already opened the pack and plugged it in and its very good quality so far. Thought I would let you know (in case you were after a cheap telly with a reasonable spec)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Roadrunner For This Useful Post:

dOOds (28-11-2014)

Thanks
    can't even get on the site..Too busy...lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dOOds View Post
    can't even get on the site..Too busy...lol
    Same here . Trying to get an Xbox one for the son. Same on Game as well.

LOL

Wonders how they will cope with the demand of sending all this stuff out.

Thanks
    The site worked when I posted the link, too busy I guess..
    Walked down to my local tesco about half an hour ago and they still had the PS4 and XBOx Ones (I didn't check prices tho think it was somewhere around 289 or something)
    About 20 televisions left too, so maybe you need to pay your local store a visit rather than wait for them to fix the website

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    The site worked when I posted the link, too busy I guess..
    Walked down to my local tesco about half an hour ago and they still had the PS4 and XBOx Ones (I didn't check prices tho think it was somewhere around 289 or something)
    About 20 televisions left too, so maybe you need to pay your local store a visit rather than wait for them to fix the website
    Cheers Roadrunner. And good luck with your Blaupunkt. I picked up a 32" a while back off ebuyer for the bedroom and have been impressed with its HD quality.

Daft thing is with this Black Friday lark - the deal I saw earlier on in the week for an Xbox One plus Fifa, GTA and Forza hasn't been bettered and I can't get on the Game site to order one. I may have to venture out!!!. Breaks out in a cold sweat.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heyho For This Useful Post:

holmroad (28-11-2014), Roadrunner (28-11-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heyho View Post
    Cheers Roadrunner. And good luck with your Blaupunkt. I picked up a 32" a while back off ebuyer for the bedroom and have been impressed with its HD quality.

Daft thing is with this Black Friday lark - the deal I saw earlier on in the week for an Xbox One plus Fifa, GTA and Forza hasn't been bettered and I can't get on the Game site to order one. I may have to venture out!!!. Breaks out in a cold sweat.
    Thanks for the wishes , but its not for me (the TV) BOught it as a Christmas present for my son, opened it to see it it works and is not damaged in any way ( last thing I would want is for him to open the box and find a cracked screen or dead pixels or something) and carefully packed it again ready for Christmas I hope He will like it, from the ten minutes or so playing with it I was quite impressed too If I didn't have a big screen TV already I would have defo got another one for myself coz its really good.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Thanks for the wishes , but its not for me (the TV) BOught it as a Christmas present for my son, opened it to see it it works and is not damaged in any way ( last thing I would want is for him to open the box and find a cracked screen or dead pixels or something) and carefully packed it again ready for Christmas I hope He will like it, from the ten minutes or so playing with it I was quite impressed too If I didn't have a big screen TV already I would have defo got another one for myself coz its really good.
    Shhh or else my son will want one. I gave him my Panasonic PWD8 42" Plasma Monitor a year or so ago when I got a new 52" main TV and hooked it up to his Xbox in his bedroom. Not seen anything of him since lol.

Thing is when we moved his bed around a few months ago we managed to crack the screen. He's lived with a crack across the outer glass cover ever since.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,955 Times in 1,266 Posts
    Black Friday, Black Friday, Black Friday - GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
    WHY?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to holmroad For This Useful Post:

BW12 (29-11-2014)

Thanks
    just got on to website the above tv sold out

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JOE.MADDISON View Post
    just got on to website the above tv sold out
    Start looking on ******* - there will be loads on there. Tesco Black Friday plus a few quid. LOL